IGNORED

General COVID-19 Topic

iacas

Got our shots tonight. Moderna vaccine and already scheduled for the follow up shot. Man, but they had things dialed in. Very slick operation and all went well. Many thanks to the folks around the country working these clinics!

Except... major side effect! When I went in I had a full head of dark brown hair and when I got home and looked in the mirror imagine my surprise when I saw that what was left of my hair was grey!  Ha!

Seriously, no side effects from this shot for me - not even a sore arm!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Zippo said:

Except... major side effect! When I went in I had a full head of dark brown hair and when I got home and looked in the mirror imagine my surprise when I saw that what was left of my hair was grey!  Ha!

That happens to me every morning!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 hours ago, Zippo said:

Got our shots tonight. Moderna vaccine and already scheduled for the follow up shot. Man, but they had things dialed in. Very slick operation and all went well. Many thanks to the folks around the country working these clinics!

Seriously, no side effects from this shot for me - not even a sore arm!

Hey that's great to hear. I signed up for mine. They told me I'm so far down the list the won't even give me an approximate date as to when I would get the first shot.... might not be this year. 

My job isn't considered essential. I beg to differ, but I get what they mean.
My health is too good. Again, I get what they mean.
At 50 years old, I'm not considered any kind of high risk. So, I don't fit into any of the categories they are scheduling right now. 

So basically they told me don't call us, we'll call you. 

I'm not complaining really. I get it. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Dana Farber called my mother and told her they will give her the vaccine. This is where she did her cancer treatments last year. She was pleased because she didn’t want to go to Gillette Stadium where the mass vaccinations are happening.

Scott

My Swing Thread

4 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Dana Farber called my mother and told her they will give her the vaccine. This is where she did her cancer treatments last year. She was pleased because she didn’t want to go to Gillette Stadium where the mass vaccinations are happening.

Based on the Pats season, I thought they only served estrogen at Gillette stadium.

Just now, Golfcartdriver said:

Based on the Pats season, I thought they only served estrogen at Gillette stadium.

😜

Scott

My Swing Thread

30 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

What a deflating thought...

tongue out GIF

Scott

My Swing Thread

I hope I get to get the vaccine soon.

The metro-Atlanta county school superintendents - mine in Gwinnett included - sent a letter asking that teachers move into the 1-A category.  Of course, I have no doubt that it's more about keeping the schools open, than actually protecting the teachers.  And now, with the CDC's new recommendations about schools will drive the narrative that we should be fully face to face.  Currently, I have two classes that have so many in person students that it is utterly impossible to keep students anywhere near six feet apart.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Cases are actually dropping in my area. So much so that they had a Covid floor changed back to normal patient care last week. That's a significant improvement.

Edit:

Maybe not total positive cases but in house patient numbers have dropped. I'll word it that way

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

3 minutes ago, The Flush said:

I got my second COVID chip injected today.

Let us know if you feel any different.

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

20 hours ago, The Flush said:

I got my second COVID chip injected today.

Second chip was programmed similar to the first. About 8 hours after injection I started getting the chills and was shivering a lot. A couple hours later I woke up and was just burning up. And then I woke up this morning with a splitting headache. My arm still hurts a little bit, but it is very tolerable. Headache is not quite as bad after some Tylenol.  They would have given me the day off work, but I have stuff I need to get done today so I came in to the office.

War Eagle!