IGNORED

COVID-19 Practice Plan Challenge - April 1-30 2020

I'm in! 

• Like 1

"A good conversation is not designed to win the argument. It is designed to enjoy the exchange."

Matt "Dough", P.E.
My Game Golf Profile -
Click Here! (It's not a trap) fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: :srixon: (4-PW)
Wedges:
:edel: Trapper (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :bushnell: Tour V2

In

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue  /  Woods: :tmade: M2 3&5W’s / Hybrid: :tarmour: 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*

Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5W  Ball: :titleist: AVX optic yellow 

-Jonny

1 hour ago, bsilar27 said:

I’m in

Welcome @bsilar27.   We're glad you decided to participate in the practice plan challenge and join TST.   Tell us a little about yourself and your origin!  

Edited by dennyjones

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

I'm in as well.

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Epic Flash Sub Zero
Woods:  :ping: G425 3Wood:ping: G410 3 Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :scotty_cameron:  2018 Select Fastback
Ball: :tmade: TP5x

Oh my goodness, yes, please and thank you.  I've been bad about doing any practice the past two weeks or so (see also:  my fall-off on the 30-day challenge, with a single attempt to restart that lasted one day). 

• Like 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I'll give it a shot.

• Like 1

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

• iacas unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct links for Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package. Save 10% on Mevo with coupon code "IACAS" as well.
    • IMO - This is the correct answer.  You want to find something more comical try to figure out what is cast and what is forged. Sometimes the whole club head is forged. Sometimes the whole head is cast. Sometimes the face is forged and welded to a cast head. They still stamp "forged" on it. Sometimes the body is forged, then a cast face is welded on it. Again, they still stamp "forged" on the clubhead. 
    • Day 294 - 9-hole league tonight; putting needs work.
    • Okay, I did this twice more today.  The first time was weak so we won't talk about it.  The second time was pretty good.  12 footer past the hole - 2 putt = +1 point          1 12 footer past the hole - 2 putt = +1 point          2 12 footer made = +8 points                                 10 12 footer past the hole - 2 putt = +1 point          11 12 footer made = +8 points                                  19 16 footer made = +12 points                                31 16 footer made = +12 points                                43 16 footer past the hole - 2 putt =  +1 point          44 16 footer past the hole - 2 putt = +1 point            35 16 footer past the hole - 2 putt = +1 point            46 Okay, I made 46 points but I'm not sure if I'm cheating. Here's the way I've been doing it. I put 5 balls around the hole in a clock drill style formation. (I'm sure you are all familiar with the clock drill) I put them all at 12 feet from the hole. Then I work my way around the hole hitting each 12 footer. If I miss I hit the second putt and continue until the ball is holed. So, each putt breaks a bit differently, but I kind of get some information based on what the other putts did. Then I reset the clock drill but this time I put the balls all at 16 feet. Then work my way around. So, yeah each putt is different, but I suppose you could argue that I am getting information about the break from other putts. AND I'm also kind of zeroing in my 12 foot putt distance and then also my 16 foot putt distance.  So, you tell me. Is that legal? Or am I cheating? I mean conceivably I could set up all ten balls in the clock formation setting them all at 15 feet. Which I was thinking of trying next time.   
    • The technology has come so far. It’s truly amazing now to see how irons (and all clubs/balls) perform now compared to years ago. I find it comical when people refer to “players clubs” like Titleist T-100 as blades.    I suggest just choose the ones you like, and perform and get fitted for them and just enjoy. People love to push what they play or tell everyone why they shouldn’t play this or that. Play what you will enjoy.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Baller
      Baller
      (60 years old)
    2. billchao
      billchao
      (37 years old)
    3. Ebelinga
      Ebelinga
      (49 years old)
    4. FEKIH Kamel
      FEKIH Kamel
      (56 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...