Jump to content
boogielicious

Officially Retired!

24 posts / 1288 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

I started my career in 1981 as an intern and finished it today after 39 years. Ironically, it was with the same company I started out from. They bought my company in 2006.

It was sad to say goodbye during these stressful times, but it was time. I will stay in touch with my workmates.

The even sadder part for me is the golf courses being closed!😢 My plan was to play a lot! So I guess I will practice a lot to get ready! Single digits here I come!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

The even sadder part for me is the golf courses being closed!😢 My plan was to play a lot! So I guess I will practice a lot to get ready! Single digits here I come!

They will be open before you know it.

Congrats! May you have many years of earned relaxation and golfing! :beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Who says you can't have a long successful career as an adult film actor.

 

Seriously, congratulations!! Space Coast area golf courses are open, come on down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, snapfade said:

Who says you can't have a long successful career as an adult film actor.

I went to up vote you, but saw that I was not able. Good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I started my career in 1981 as an intern and finished it today after 39 years. Ironically, it was with the same company I started out from. They bought my company in 2006.

It was sad to say goodbye during these stressful times, but it was time. I will stay in touch with my workmates.

The even sadder part for me is the golf courses being closed!😢 My plan was to play a lot! So I guess I will practice a lot to get ready! Single digits here I come!
 

Very nice, man.  Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I started my career in 1981 as an intern and finished it today after 39 years. Ironically, it was with the same company I started out from. They bought my company in 2006.

It was sad to say goodbye during these stressful times, but it was time. I will stay in touch with my workmates.

The even sadder part for me is the golf courses being closed!😢 My plan was to play a lot! So I guess I will practice a lot to get ready! Single digits here I come!
 

Wow! Damn...congratulations old, old friend. 😉 You can watch all the reruns of Bewitched you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have noticed today, over all social media, that a lot of folks are choosing this as a good time to retire.  Is it because they just got the sweet, succulent taste of it over the last week?

6 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Wow! Damn...congratulations old, old friend. 😉 You can watch all the reruns of Bewitched you want!

And now you can yell at all the kids to get off your lawn.  Or is that your putting green?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats, Scott! Wishing you a healthy, happy retirement! 👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...