IGNORED

TST Shutting Down at Midnight

iacas
Note: This thread is 1458 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Earlier yesterday I received a letter that mandated I close TST due to its status as a "non-essential" business. As many others know, Governor Tom Wolf of PA has closed golf courses state-wide, and now is closing all golf-related activity, despite courses in OH, NY, and WV remaining open so long as they follow the proper guidelines.

At midnight tonight, I'm shutting TST down in order to comply with the order from Governor Wolf.

This is a sad day, and I can only hope that we will be able to re-open TST at some point in June or July or whenever we finally get the all-clear.

In the meantime, please consider signing this petition:

Thank you. I'll see y'all on the flip side.

P.S. Please check back tomorrow, as I plan to leave at least a comment form where you can sign your name and forward a pre-written email to Governor Wolf or something in support of allowing TST to continue operating. Our server, after all, isn't in PA.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to TST Shutting Down at Midnight

WTF. Websites that can be kept up from home (if you don't always work from home) have to be shut down? That doesn't make any f***ing sense.

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

This community means a lot to me. This is so sad😭. Can't wait for you to come back

Edited by Bonvivant
  • :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

And midnight is April 1. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Government truly paints with a broad brush.

Sorry this is happening. It's really kind of an outlet for us who are spending a lot of time looking at walls these days.

12 minutes ago, mdl said:

WTF. Websites that can be kept up from home (if you don't always work from home) have to be shut down? That doesn't make any f***ing sense.

The TST corporate offices will be closed as well, which is a large hindrance. There wasn't enough warning to set up proper secure VPN solutions to allow full work-from-home capabilities. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it truly is the only option for the near term moving forwards.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bonvivant said:

This community means a lot to me. This is so sad😭. Can't wait for you to come back

Bonvivant, you'd better get into your April Fools mode.  Sorry to hear Ohio has now closed down all courses, indefinitely... 

6 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Bonvivant, you'd better get into your April Fools mode.  Sorry to hear Ohio has now closed down all courses, indefinitely... 

I changed my reply as to not spoil it. I guess the cats put of the bag now. 

• :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    

5 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

They went that way in time to screw my one day off and then they changed their mind. Courses can be open with some heavy social distancing rules in place.

1 minute ago, mcanadiens said:

They went that way in time to screw my one day off and then they changed their mind. Courses can be open with some heavy social distancing rules in place.

If I have any issues I'll just walk on to community. I bought my pass and imma use it

2 minutes ago, Bonvivant said:

If I have any issues I'll just walk on to community. I bought my pass and imma use it

You let me know how that goes. Officially Dayton's still shut.

Windy Knolls is supposed to be opening on Friday. Gonna try to get out there this weekend.

• Like 1

What about all of the IT staff, janitor, marketing department, accounting, that cute little receptionist? How will they survive? 

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, snapfade said:

What about all of the IT staff, janitor, marketing department, accounting, that cute little receptionist? How will they survive? 

I'll take care of the receptionist. 😉

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

19 minutes ago, iacas said:

I'll take care of the receptionist. 😉

Wait there’s a cute receptionist now? This is what I get for working from a satellite office.

• Like 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Note: This thread is 1458 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!