• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • You really don’t get it.
    • Played 27 Holes today made 7 birdies today finally birdied the 1st, just the second and third left to birdie.
    • I’ll pass that along to him and his people.  👍
    • Played my second round (ever) at the course that I think will be a home course for me next year (the complex has two 18s... I have played the other 18, but not in over a decade).  Birdied #13 to improve my away composite to five birdies and a total of -4 (I still have yet to par a hole nine in 2021 ... anywhere).  My two-round composite at that course is a 77.  By contrast, no birdies so far at my home course (well beyond two rounds played... and at least three scheduled in the next two weeks!), and three holes there I've yet to par.
    • Jesus, it’s not just white people who are offended. Just because he isn’t doesn’t mean many more native Americans are not. This line of logic is just idiotic. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. CrappyGolfer
      CrappyGolfer
      (68 years old)
    2. Jacob Vance
      Jacob Vance
      (25 years old)
    3. jax731
      jax731
      (54 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...