Sign in to follow this  
CarlSpackler

The Masked Singer Show

2 posts / 929 viewsLast Reply

Maybe it's because I am bored from social distancing with everything closed or that Jenny McCarthy makes me happy, but we have started watching The Masked Singer on Fox. Hell, it might be that I am dying to watch and discuss anything besides "the virus". I normally can't stand these shows, but I got a little hooked. Once you get past the creepy costumes, it's interesting. Last night, The White Tiger was revealed to be Rob Gronkowski. If anyone else is watching, do you have any guesses on the remaining singers? I've put some below in a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

I think the Banana is Bret Michaels.

My daughter is convinced that the astronaut is Hunter Hayes.

My wife thinks that the Rhino is Barry Zito.

We are thinking that the Kitty might be Candace Cameron-Bure, but it's an iffy guess.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I missed the last few weeks, but have watched it since season 1.  I like the show, but get annoyed with the stupid guesses, then when it's time for the reveal, somehow on occasions they pick the right person out of the blue.  It's hard to keep up with the clues if you aren't recording it or taking notes, but they usually lead you to the right person.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades