Sign in to follow this  
greenail

Are there too many polls??

Note: This thread is 4533 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Are there too many polls?

• Yes, enough already
    • No, Poll me more

14 posts / 2369 viewsLast Reply

Maybe more of them should have a close date so they can reappear at a later time and stay relevant. There are to many stickeys!

I definitely think there are too many, some are ridiculous and I cant believe even get an answer. Like the one are you a boy or girl?? Come on now.

Maybe more of them should have a close date so they can reappear at a later time and stay relevant. There are to many stickeys!

I like the polls for the most part. I agree that they should definitely have a close date. Many of the polls do become outdated. Also the polls that have to do with equipment need to be dated because many people are always changing their equipment. If you ran a new "What putter do you use?" poll once a week it would get plenty of hits and the results would be different every week.

To many polls, but before you stop them all together I have some ideas I want to run by you all.

Favorite Driver Degree-

1iron or 2iron-

Favorite Dimple on the Ball-

1 Glove or 2 Gloves-

Pants or Shorts-

Socks with Sandals, Yes or No-

I thought these were awesome ideas for polls, but since people think there are to many, I guess we will never see them.

I was really looking foward to the Dimple one too.

i think they are all good except for the dimple one....i understand people talking about ball spin, but COME ON!!!!!! DIMPLES!!!!

hehe, just needed to vent

Worst post/thread so far of 2008? How can you claim there are too many polls.... and make a poll to decide. Hypocrite

dont think jay_b gets it

Agreed, I just read my post and thought "what on earth did I say that for", this thread is in fact the irony of all ironies

Note: This thread is 4533 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this