IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins Video Set - Now Available!

Note: This thread is 1074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I watched the Game Planning one and am watching the others now. 

I learned a couple things from watching you guys talk through the shot zones while on the course. For some reason seeing the satellite view helped make the shot zones feel more real than just reading them in the book. It made me realize I'm not doing a good enough job leaving enough of a buffer for penalty areas and how much your shot shape affects where you aim within a shot zone. I always just aimed at the center of my shot zone and hoped for the best, especially off the tee.

I also like the short game drills, looking forward to trying some of those out once things reopen.

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So watched #1. As a long time member and someone who has read LSW a few times, I expected it to be content rich. Well, let's say it delivers. 

First vid sets a great tone of how Separation Value not only impacts where the most shot gains are 'hidden' but also that golf at our level is about very learnable skills and not about God given talent..i.e., you have it...or you don't type of thinking that plagues lot of golfers. 

I enjoyed short game skills portion specifically as that has been my Achilles heel. 

I might jump to Game planning and then speed vid next. 

P.S. The delivery is very watchable. 

• Like 2

Vishal S.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Sammydreep said:

Erik,

I’d like to d’load this to my phone and PC, do you know what size ( Gb) the file is please. 

The original files are … just over 1 GB.

In total.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'd love to purchase but the budget for golf is not there at the moment, recently purchased the book so these will have to wait 😕

Edited by Nail

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Nail said:

I'd love to purchase but the budget for golf is not there at the moment, recently purchased the book so these will have to wait 😕

They'll still be there! 🙂 The 33% off coupon is only guaranteed to be there through the end of April, though.

• Like 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Less than £50, a bloody bargain! Essentially the wonderful book, brought to life with some extras thrown in. Brilliant.

My only concern (from your POV) might be that people will get this instead of the book rather than 'as well as'.

Best wishes though, LSW is some of the clearest insight I've had into the game! I need to post on here more and get more involved.

• Like 1

This is a little off topic, but it looks like you're going to sell the video in dvd format. If that's correct, people still buy dvds?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, mellison24 said:

My only concern (from your POV) might be that people will get this instead of the book rather than 'as well as'.

Well, for about the same price, they can get both. The discount is roughly the cost of the books.

But, this doubles the avenues we have to reach people. Those who might not want to read a book… can watch the video. It's additive, not "subtractive."

And, because the books are a physical good, they cost more to make than each additional video set sold. So, if profit was all we cared about, we'd rather people buy the videos than the book.

(We're at almost 20,000 books sold, btw, which is a ton, but also a drop in the bucket of how many potential golfers are out there, too.)

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

This is a little off topic, but it looks like you're going to sell the video in dvd format. If that's correct, people still buy dvds?

Were. Past tense.

Cuz that's how Medicus liked to do things.

• Like 1

I am going to start the vids this evening! Cant wait!

-- Robert

In my bag: :ping:  G400 (10.5 degrees) | :callaway: Diablo Edge 5 Wood |:callaway: X-Hot 3 Hybrid | spacer.png 4 - PW Hybrid D350 Combo | :vokey:SM4 50, SM5 58, SM6 54 & 56 Wedges | :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 | :bushnell: Tour V4 Rangefinder | :bagboy:Defender Cart Bag

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Update (May 3, 2020): The $30 pricing for TST members has been extended through Tuesday, May 5, but this is your last chance to save $30.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Binh Nguyen said:

Damn, missed this post and did not notice about the video and the coupon. Will definitely check it and buy it later. 

No time like the present! To give yourself a present! 🎁 

4 hours ago, iacas said:

No time like the present! To give yourself a present! 🎁 

😆 yeah just bought myself the present last night lol

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry in advance for this but as a student and guy who bought the book and read it a few times - is there a thought about adding some coupons again sometime soon? 😬

• Administrator

FWIW to others, I replied offline (in a PM) to @louisfr.

• 5 months later...

Just bought the videos as a Christmas present to myself.  I read the book, but it's been a while. Looking forward to brushing up on the concepts and coming up with a plan for practice over the winter into spring.  

• Like 1

Matt          My Swing

:ping: G425 Max Driver

Sub 70 3 wood, 3 hybrid and 5-p 639CB

Edison wedges 51, 55, 59

Sub 70 004 Mallet

Note: This thread is 1074 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!