IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins Video Set - Now Available!

Note: This thread is 1068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Wanzo said:

Just bought the videos as a Christmas present to myself.  I read the book, but it's been a while. Looking forward to brushing up on the concepts and coming up with a plan for practice over the winter into spring.  

Love it.

You can share the coupon code here with the group, @Wanzo. 🙂

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

14 minutes ago, iacas said:

You can share the coupon code here with the group, @Wanzo. 🙂

Yeah, here's the code if anyone else was considering the videos now is a good time....

When you gift the video set between now and 12/26 you can save 20% by using coupon code: 20XMAS20

blank.jpg

Shoot lower scores on the golf course… NOW!

• Thumbs Up 1

Matt          My Swing

:ping: G425 Max Driver

Sub 70 3 wood, 3 hybrid and 5-p 639CB

Edison wedges 51, 55, 59

Sub 70 004 Mallet

• 2 months later...

Recently picked up the book again to prep for an end of the month golf trip.. question regarding shot zones - how can one do this somewhat accurately without access to a trackman?

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, xilez said:

Recently picked up the book again to prep for an end of the month golf trip.. question regarding shot zones - how can one do this somewhat accurately without access to a trackman?

Can you hit toward a target on the range and then estimate where the shots land?

Do you have access to a Mevo+ or something like that, even to borrow?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Hmmm I will have to ask around. I may be able to rent a trackman bay for an hour for the cost of a lesson.

Bought the videos just get a visual representation of key #5 drills, very worth it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any new codes for the videos? I bought the book for myself around Christmas. I absolutely loved it! It's improved my aiming and club selection dramatically. Shot a 45 yesterday with no 7s! 2 GIRs and 4 nGIRs, plus a 2 putt birdie! If I didn't hook my last 2 drives OB, I would've finished with a 42. My wife got me a range pass, so I'm looking forward to applying the drills from the book. I'm going to break 90 this season, I can feel it!

• Administrator
22 hours ago, Kitsu said:

Any new codes for the videos? I bought the book for myself around Christmas. I absolutely loved it! It's improved my aiming and club selection dramatically. Shot a 45 yesterday with no 7s! 2 GIRs and 4 nGIRs, plus a 2 putt birdie! If I didn't hook my last 2 drives OB, I would've finished with a 42. My wife got me a range pass, so I'm looking forward to applying the drills from the book. I'm going to break 90 this season, I can feel it!

I was going to PM you, but this is golf, so I expect people^ to be honest.

You can save $30 (or 30%, I forget which, we may have changed it to a % for foreign currency reasons) with the coupon code: LSWBOOK30.

^ Other people, who aren't you, who may find this coupon code. We just ask that you're honest: you'll get the book AND the videos for the price of the videos alone if you buy both.

On 4/8/2021 at 10:04 AM, iacas said:

I was going to PM you, but this is golf, so I expect people^ to be honest.

You can save $30 (or 30%, I forget which, we may have changed it to a % for foreign currency reasons) with the coupon code: LSWBOOK30.

^ Other people, who aren't you, who may find this coupon code. We just ask that you're honest: you'll get the book AND the videos for the price of the videos alone if you buy both.

Just ordered the videos! Thank you for the code! Can’t wait to start watching. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think the videos are excellent!

• Like 1

My Weapons of Grass Destruction:

:titleist: TS2 10.5*;  917F2 15*;  818H1 19*;  716 AP2 4-P;  Pro V1x

:vokey: SM7's - 50.12 F, 56.14 F, 60.08 M

:odyssey: Black Series 3

:footjoy:  :oakley: 

• Administrator
7 hours ago, paperclip said:

I think the videos are excellent!

Thank you! We appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

Discovered the forum and the video set recently. Awesome videos BTW!

Enjoyed the ideas behind separation value and the five keys. I was familiar with Mark Broadie's work on shots gained and some of the statistics he gathered on pros and amateurs. The ideas behind separation value are much cleaner in spirit, and very easy to put into action. I have been practicing in my basement during the lockdown with the separation values in mind --- hoping to see some gains on the course soon!

The driver was my nemesis for a long time to the point where i didn't have a driver in the bag for around 3 years or so. It just wasn't reliable enough for me to use it. But I have been putting in work during the off season to get that back in play. 

• iacas unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 1068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!