Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Wanzo said:

Just bought the videos as a Christmas present to myself.  I read the book, but it's been a while. Looking forward to brushing up on the concepts and coming up with a plan for practice over the winter into spring.  

Love it.

You can share the coupon code here with the group, @Wanzo. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 4-Video Lowest Score Wins Video Set is Now Available! Get it here: https://lowestscorewins.com/video-set or here: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/lowestscorewins Here's a brief trailer:

Funny story, kinda… we had the scripts set for the studio portions, and go in, and the first segment is something like five minutes straight of Dave and I talking. We don't want to be distracting, we

I watched the Game Planning one and am watching the others now.  I learned a couple things from watching you guys talk through the shot zones while on the course. For some reason seeing the satel

14 minutes ago, iacas said:

You can share the coupon code here with the group, @Wanzo. 🙂

Yeah, here's the code if anyone else was considering the videos now is a good time....

When you gift the video set between now and 12/26 you can save 20% by using coupon code: 20XMAS20

 

blank.jpg

Shoot lower scores on the golf course… NOW!

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 months later...

Recently picked up the book again to prep for an end of the month golf trip.. question regarding shot zones - how can one do this somewhat accurately without access to a trackman?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, xilez said:

Recently picked up the book again to prep for an end of the month golf trip.. question regarding shot zones - how can one do this somewhat accurately without access to a trackman?

Can you hit toward a target on the range and then estimate where the shots land?

Do you have access to a Mevo+ or something like that, even to borrow?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hmmm I will have to ask around. I may be able to rent a trackman bay for an hour for the cost of a lesson.

Bought the videos just get a visual representation of key #5 drills, very worth it!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Any new codes for the videos? I bought the book for myself around Christmas. I absolutely loved it! It's improved my aiming and club selection dramatically. Shot a 45 yesterday with no 7s! 2 GIRs and 4 nGIRs, plus a 2 putt birdie! If I didn't hook my last 2 drives OB, I would've finished with a 42. My wife got me a range pass, so I'm looking forward to applying the drills from the book. I'm going to break 90 this season, I can feel it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
22 hours ago, Kitsu said:

Any new codes for the videos? I bought the book for myself around Christmas. I absolutely loved it! It's improved my aiming and club selection dramatically. Shot a 45 yesterday with no 7s! 2 GIRs and 4 nGIRs, plus a 2 putt birdie! If I didn't hook my last 2 drives OB, I would've finished with a 42. My wife got me a range pass, so I'm looking forward to applying the drills from the book. I'm going to break 90 this season, I can feel it!

I was going to PM you, but this is golf, so I expect people^ to be honest.

You can save $30 (or 30%, I forget which, we may have changed it to a % for foreign currency reasons) with the coupon code: LSWBOOK30.

^ Other people, who aren't you, who may find this coupon code. We just ask that you're honest: you'll get the book AND the videos for the price of the videos alone if you buy both.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 4/8/2021 at 10:04 AM, iacas said:

I was going to PM you, but this is golf, so I expect people^ to be honest.

You can save $30 (or 30%, I forget which, we may have changed it to a % for foreign currency reasons) with the coupon code: LSWBOOK30.

^ Other people, who aren't you, who may find this coupon code. We just ask that you're honest: you'll get the book AND the videos for the price of the videos alone if you buy both.

Just ordered the videos! Thank you for the code! Can’t wait to start watching. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I have LSW in paperback, and I just purchased the video set. Downloading it now. Excited to watch later.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 4 weeks later...

Discovered the forum and the video set recently. Awesome videos BTW!

Enjoyed the ideas behind separation value and the five keys. I was familiar with Mark Broadie's work on shots gained and some of the statistics he gathered on pros and amateurs. The ideas behind separation value are much cleaner in spirit, and very easy to put into action. I have been practicing in my basement during the lockdown with the separation values in mind --- hoping to see some gains on the course soon!

The driver was my nemesis for a long time to the point where i didn't have a driver in the bag for around 3 years or so. It just wasn't reliable enough for me to use it. But I have been putting in work during the off season to get that back in play. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...