• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Finally got a birdie on the index 1 on my home course, its my first ever and it came because of a mishit 9 iron, it's a 440 yard par 4 with a narrow dogleg at about the 220 yard from the tee mark. I had a good drive and left myself 150 yards out but I fatted a 9 iron about 90 yards. I hit a 56 degree wedge perfectly from 60 yards and it took two hops and fell straight in for my first ever hole out from any further than a nGIR distance. Delighted with the shot in what was a poor round
    • I'm getting a little leery of these pros where it looks like they downed three bottles of 5 hour energy before the record button is tapped.
    • I didn’t watch the video, but the thumbnail screenshot has him in position to hit a big block with that right elbow stuck behind him.
    • My home course closes its range for maintenance Monday mornings or Tuesday if a holiday falls on the Monday. The sign indicates they re-open by 1 p.m.  That makes sense for them. It's always a busy course, but evening leagues are really big business.  Closing at 3 p.m. seems a bit odd to me, but if that suits the course's clientele, that's what they'll do. I hate mats.  We usually get stuck with the damn things after October. It is a much better thing that the course close the range for a brief period of time once a week and keep the turf up to snuff.    
    • Replace the grip if you want, but a new putter won't matter (unless it makes you practice more).  There's some great putting and short game drills in chapter 9 of Every Shot Counts by Mark Broadie. His drills are also games, with scoring that measures objective skill level.   Also recommend The Putting Bible by Dave Pelz. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. ercxi
      ercxi
      (33 years old)
    2. Garea51
      Garea51
      (70 years old)
    3. iamwardicus
      iamwardicus
      (37 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...