Jump to content
iacas

General CBD Products Topic

30 posts / 4086 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

On 7/13/2020 at 8:12 AM, Papa Steve 55 said:

We have a small store in town. I know the owner so hopefully she will not steer me wrong. I'm not sure about THC content. I don't have to worry about passing a drug test, but not sure if i want to go with it or w/o. So more reading...

You can get broad spectrum without the THC and still get the benefits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey gang.

I've personally never tried CBD. I'm wondering if anyone out there uses or has used it? What did you think? Did it help? 

Here's a link to an article which I found interesting.

https://southamptongolfclub.com/cbd-for-golfers/#:~:text=CBD oil can be taken,inflammation%2C and promotes sleep quality.

 

 

Edited by ChetlovesMer
title needed caps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

After a month of using it I saw no help on my glucose levels. Also no help on arthritic pain in my hands. It helped me sleep I think, about the same as a Jack N Coke. Sitting around the fire pit is more fun that so I think I'm done with this experiment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe those that haven’t seen any benefits aren’t using a strong enough version or you bought a cheap knock off. Nobody says what brand, concentration level, or form. If you are using a balm or cream to lower your stress you most likely won’t see any benefits. Just like if you used drops for a sore neck you won’t get anything. Just like with any product there are good products and inferior. If you grab a CBD oil from 7-11 you wasted your money. Good stuff ain’t cheap. You should be ready to drop between $50 and $80 or more for the good stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mclaren4life said:

Maybe those that haven’t seen any benefits aren’t using a strong enough version or you bought a cheap knock off. Nobody says what brand, concentration level, or form. If you are using a balm or cream to lower your stress you most likely won’t see any benefits. Just like if you used drops for a sore neck you won’t get anything. Just like with any product there are good products and inferior. If you grab a CBD oil from 7-11 you wasted your money. Good stuff ain’t cheap. You should be ready to drop between $50 and $80 or more for the good stuff. 

https://cleanremedies.com/collections/wellness-tinctures/products/hempextract-oil-900mg?variant=34041586385029

50offtrurhxaug2020_1200x1200.jpg?v=15970

HealXSoothe Balm - 250mg Hemp Derived CBD Uses: Topical...

I presume you were somewhat referring to my post above yours in that I didn't do research or used ineffective products. These are the products I used for arthritis in my right ankle. Like I said, I really didn't notice any difference at all in pain relief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Billy Z said:

https://cleanremedies.com/collections/wellness-tinctures/products/hempextract-oil-900mg?variant=34041586385029

50offtrurhxaug2020_1200x1200.jpg?v=15970

HealXSoothe Balm - 250mg Hemp Derived CBD Uses: Topical...

I presume you were somewhat referring to my post above yours in that I didn't do research or used ineffective products. These are the products I used for arthritis in my right ankle. Like I said, I really didn't notice any difference at all in pain relief.

I wasn’t singling you out. Pretty much everybody that says they tried it or are trying it hasn’t posted any info on what they are using or the result they are looking for. For you I would recommend ditching the hemp oil and getting either a broad or full spectrum cbd product. If you are worried about THC in any way get broad. If you have no issues with THC then get the full. I’m pretty sure you would see some benefit.  Green Roads is a good brand that I am familiar with. I have no vested interest in them or get anything if you buy something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, mclaren4life said:

I wasn’t singling you out. Pretty much everybody that says they tried it or are trying it hasn’t posted any info on what they are using or the result they are looking for. For you I would recommend ditching the hemp oil and getting either a broad or full spectrum cbd product. If you are worried about THC in any way get broad. If you have no issues with THC then get the full. I’m pretty sure you would see some benefit.  Green Roads is a good brand that I am familiar with. I have no vested interest in them or get anything if you buy something. 

Well the CR is a full spectrum hemp extract, but lacks THC . Also, 900 mg bottle is a significant dosage, I know they make higher dosages like 3000 mg, but 900 mg full spectrum is significant. I appreciate your help.

Edited by Billy Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Billy Z said:

Well the CR is a full spectrum hemp extract, but lacks THC . Also, 900 mg bottle is a significant dosage, I know they make higher dosages like 3000 mg, but 900 mg full spectrum is significant. I appreciate your help.

Yea it is full spectrum hemp. CBD full spectrum is different. That 900mg isn’t the same as a 900mg CBD because CBD is more potent than hemp naturally due to it using more than just the seeds. So it’s not really apples to apples. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can get tested 99% pure CBD oil here:

og-image.jpg

Medterra takes pride in providing our customers with the highest quality pure CBD, grown and processed in the USA.

We tried it for a couple of months (somewhat expensive) but did not notice any real benefits. No relationship to the company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • TST Affiliates

    SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
  • Posts

    • I have recently started scoring better. And learned to play “boring” or low-event golf.    My question is, would you recommend someone to play low-event golf? I know in LSW you and Dave talk about shot zones and playing for the center of green and such. But how to you do that when you’re fighting a one-way miss?
    • Working on my hip rotation to ensure I dont get a reverse spine tilt during my back swing. Will be doing some Yoga as well to work on my general flexibility. 
    • A swing video would help us see how flexible you really are in your swing. Although 140 yards with a 7i is pretty good imo.
    • I’ll give you a little inside information. The ZX series of irons, woods, hybrids, and utilities will be released in the US in January 2021. (You may be able to procure a set from Europe prior to then, but I don’t really want to pay an import fee). First welcome to TST. Secondly what exactly are you looking for when it comes to ball-flight. I play C-Taper 125S in my irons to try to bring my ball flight down, but I still have 110 foot peak height, who would have thunk it. Here’s an out of the box suggestion that might help your decision, see if you can find a 7-iron 785 head on EBay (I’m not sure you can but it’s worth a shot), or buy 2 identical Maltby TE Forged 7-irons, if they have Project X get one with 6.5 hard-stepped and one with 7.0 soft-stepped. Go to the range and see if you notice a difference. Most importantly. It’s probably not that big of a deal at our handicap level. We can shoot 85 about as easily as we can shoot 70. Sharpen your tools and learn to play boring golf. It’ll change the way you play the game.
    • Recently I have been doing something I haven’t done in a while. Avoiding blow-up rounds. I have been playing the kind of golf I’ve wanted to always play. Boring. Pedestrian. Stay out of the shit, call the zoo kind of rounds. Ho-hum kind of golf. The last round I shot in the 80s was in August and that was an 81. My last five rounds have been 73, 76, 78, 73, 71. The last one was pretty boring. I had back to back bogeys on the 2nd and 3rd holes, then birdied the 5th and 6th (pedestrian birdie at 5, 2 putt at the par 5 after a 3-wood on the green straight into the fan from 235 yards) Nearly drove the 395-yard 6th (relax it was straight downwind and as the crow flies its only 340), got up and down for birdie. Then made 12 boring pars in a row for an even-par 71. 12 GIR, 18 nGiR, putted average. I guess I’ve learned how to be that boring golfer. I’ve been fighting a bit of a hook, so I said, “The hell with it, it’s what I’ve got. I’ll just adjust my target accordingly”. I guess having a one-way miss is a good problem to have.
  • TST Blog Entries

  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Aldo Aitken
      Aldo Aitken
      (30 years old)
    2. Also Aitken
      Also Aitken
      (30 years old)
    3. CJK
      CJK
      (62 years old)
    4. Coffin-dodger
      Coffin-dodger
      (70 years old)
    5. Greg55
      Greg55
      (65 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...