IGNORED

Vijay to Play Korn Ferry Event?

iacas
Note: This thread is 1395 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Vijay Playing a Korn Ferry Tour Event?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support Vijay Singh playing in a Korn Ferry Tour event?

• Yes
    • No

I think his playing in it would enhance the interest and attendance in the event. His is only one name in the "maybe he cheated" hat, many are on the tour today. I don't see demand for lifetime bans for any of them.

Moot point, he withdrew.

On 6/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, Herkimer said:

When one of the greatest golfers of the modern era decides to play in a tour designed for young golfers struggling to earn a living and make their mark, and thereby takes one of their spots, I call that a shit move.  Just because he has the right to play in that tour doesn't make it right.  If he were not taking someone spot, I would have no problem at all with him playing there.  I'm glad he changed his mind.

Those people CHOOSE to make a living this way. What if a self-made multimillionaire decides to sell his business and get serious about golf. Should he be kept off the KFT? Should trust-funders be allowed to play the KFT, or just the disadvantaged?

Vijay is 57 years old. I would think anyone of those guys on the KFT would love to be teamed up with him and play.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1395 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!