Sign in to follow this  
Yukari

How to Watch KLPGA Championship???

6 posts / 1151 viewsLast Reply

Since KLPGA tour is the only live pro golf tournament for now, how do I watch this event live?

I'm tired of watch replays. I need some live sports action!

Anyone have any idea?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I only found this, set your VPN to Canada?

1180-klpga.jpg

Watch action from the 42nd Korean LPGA Championship, beginning on Friday at 2 a.m. ET. The tourney will be the South Korean tour's first event...

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I only found this, set your VPN to Canada?

1180-klpga.jpg

Watch action from the 42nd Korean LPGA Championship, beginning...

Bummer. I do not have a VPN. 

C’est la vie. 

Did you watch? It's out there on yt at this point. I enjoyed puting it on for a while while getting some work done.

For some reason the commentators kept mentioning how "tough" it was going to be for the players to not have fans. Have no idea why. Even pro golfers play without fans all the time.

7 hours ago, ladders11 said:

Did you watch? It's out there on yt at this point. I enjoyed puting it on for a while while getting some work done.

For some reason the commentators kept mentioning how "tough" it was going to be for the players to not have fans. Have no idea why. Even pro golfers play without fans all the time.

Yes, I did get to watch it.  Thanks to a member to remain anonymous.

I think without fans, players don't get the adrenaline rush as they much as they might otherwise experience with a good shot.  Like a hole-in-one.  I am sure it was a bit of a let down for pros not hearing a loud cheer.

Plus, there are other ways for fans to "help" pro golfers. I once read a book, I think it may have been Bogey Man by George Plimpton. He said that when Arnie hit to the green it looked like a big catcher's mitt! If he hit too long, or off line, some fan could get a painful shock and hit, but it would keep their ball from getting too far from the target.

I think the first few tournament back with no galleries or grandstands could be very interesting!