• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I saw something about a paid version with putting help and green heat maps.   Definitely looks interesting.  
    • His excuse is several months out of date.  I understand the hesitation for a lot of people from something injected into you.  My wife and I looked into the science, made our decision to get it as soon as we are eligible and did it.  I admit I was nervous.   I did it anyway.   Bryson should just say he’s an anti-vaxxer or scared.  Better than saying tripe like that. Brooks should call him chicken….
    • I checked out the app and I guess you can keep score with it and the GPS.
    • Bryson honey, that is so much BS!  My friend that I played golf with on Monday says he takes vitamin D so therefore he is immune.  I drink red wine... so I'm good too.  Or at least I'll die in a stupor...
    • Been working on this more in the evenings. Hitting a lot of pitch shots then moving into the full swing. It looks like I could still shorten it up somewhat, does the right arm look to bent at the top here?     
  • Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...