• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 281: Played 18 this morning. Driver, for the most part, was excellent. Made a slight change in my backswing that we worked on in Erie with the head less out at A2. Combined it with the long, slow high feel.   Wedges were coming out low, so I went to the range after to work on that. 
    • Yeah…but that’s what he wants! Lol. He mentions slicing the ball outta the range but somehow thinks that will translate to getting someone to rotate through to get that face square. I didn’t re-watch in slow motion but I’d bet he’s not even doing what the thinks he’s doing.
    • Another 75 today. I've been playing my best golf ever my last 4 rounds I've gone +3, +4, +3, +3. It has been a consistent flow of the rounds though. I get off to a bad first 3-4 holes and wind up a few over par, get super hot make a bunch of birdies and fight back to even par or better, then the last few holes I fall apart. Just need to clean some stuff up, hit more fairways, make a few more par saving putts and I'm right there. One of my goals for the year was to have an under par round I think it's just a matter of time I need to just keep pushing. The putting work I've been doing recently has definitely helped a ton not that long ago my career high was 3 birdies but the last 4 rounds I've had 5 in two, 4 in another, and 2 in the last so that is confidence inspiring. 
    • “Our range closes early on Sunday to do a “clean pick”, and reopens at 11:30 on Monday. It is mowed early Monday. The course is closed until noon on Monday’s.”   Yeah, it sounds like your course at least considers golfers who are playing, i.e., if the “early” closing on Sunday is at 4 or 5, not many still trying to squeeze in a round would be disadvantaged. And then reopening the range at 11:30 on Monday, when the course itself doesn’t reopen until noon, likewise shows consideration.   Agreed, closing the range on Monday or Tuesday morning (especially with a posted reopening time) makes way more sense (to me anyway) than closing at 3 on Sunday.
    • Finally got a birdie on the index 1 on my home course, its my first ever and it came because of a mishit 9 iron, it's a 440 yard par 4 with a narrow dogleg at about the 220 yard from the tee mark. I had a good drive and left myself 150 yards out but I fatted a 9 iron about 90 yards. I hit a 56 degree wedge perfectly from 60 yards and it took two hops and fell straight in for my first ever hole out from any further than a nGIR distance. Delighted with the shot in what was a poor round
  • Today's Birthdays

1. ercxi
      ercxi
      (33 years old)
    2. Garea51
      Garea51
      (70 years old)
    3. iamwardicus
      iamwardicus
      (37 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...