• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I am having problems transitioning between hitting my Driver and Irons.  When I hit my driver (on the screws) I tend to top  or blade my irons.  When I hit my irons flush, I tend to have issues finding the tee ball with my driver.  Any ideas?
    • The FO video helps. If I were you, I would: Do a lot days 1-5 from https://golfevolution.com/30-day-plan/. Add an avatar. Post in some other topics and get to know some of the people here. Post regularly here showing yourself doing the drills in a few minutes a day at home.
    • Looks better, but think about more weight shift forward on the downswing from the top to about A6. In your chip/punch drills, your weight is shifting forward. Try to get that same feel from A4 to A6. I’ve been doing this drill below since I went to Erie. Take it to the top, stop, shift weight forward so the left hip is over the ankle and let arms fall to A6. Then relax a bit (relaxed muscles are fast muscles) and draw back. Punch forward and stop at A9. For me the focus is getting the left hip to snap back faster. For you, it would be first to get the weight forward feel going.  
    • That’s still months away.
  • Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...