Ccred1992

2021 Masters Lottery

14 posts / 914 viewsLast Reply

The 2021 Masters Tournament ticket application for Practice Rounds and Daily Tourament tickets will be available beginning June 1, 2020.

I can’t wait to get my annual rejection letter.  

On 5/29/2020 at 9:11 AM, Ccred1992 said:

The 2021 Masters Tournament ticket application for Practice Rounds and Daily Tourament tickets will be available beginning June 1, 2020.

I can’t wait to get my annual rejection letter.  

I hope you get some. My buddy got practice round tickets 4-5 years ago. It was awesome. Perhaps there will be fewer people applying this year due to COVID-19. Then again, they will likely reduce the number of people allowed in because of social distancing. Who knows. Good luck!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I hope you get some. My buddy got practice round tickets 4-5 years ago. It was awesome. Perhaps there will be fewer people applying this year due to COVID-19. Then again, they will likely reduce the number of people allowed in because of social distancing. Who knows. Good luck!

Think we'll get back to this?

Tiger Woods: 2019 Masters win capped year of redemption - Sports ...

I'm in, again

Fully expecting a disappointment unlike any other (for about the 20th consecutive year)

A disappointment unlike any other

2021 Masters Tickets Selection

We have completed the selection process for 2021 Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets and regret your application was not selected for tickets.

Be sure to visit masters.com in June 2021 for details regarding the ticket application process for the 2022 Masters.

Thank you for your continued interest in the Masters.

Sincerely,

Credentials Committee
Masters Tournament

I feel like my annual rejection would be more entertaining if they actually did a full lottery and told you where you ended up.

”Unfortunately, out of 1,260,077 emails received, yours was selected in the last 2%. You were not even close. Try again next year.”