iacas

Rate Tiger's Swing Instruction

Tiger's Instruction  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate Tiger out of 10 for his instruction?

5 posts / 646 viewsLast Reply

10. It’s Tiger and he’s just awesome. And this will cover @colin007 too.😀

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not in position to really rate his advices, but I'd give 9 based on first watch. Really shows he has worked alot on his swing over the years and feel like he could even examine his own swing to some degree if it's about to fall apart.

Especially liked his terminology, I think that's big part to not use words that can be misunderstood. Been watching alot of disc golf pro's giving tips and seriously those guys are really lost when it comes to understanding what they do, and the terms they use are really hurting alot of people.

Loved the advice he gave for that 4 year old watching behind at the top of backswing and still hitting the driver more solid than I do. I feel that's the kind of advice 4 year old will pick up and benefit greatly from in all ways, next GOAT in the making. 😄

I gave him an 8 because he observes well and is very positive in his comments. He also pick one thing as a priority piece in his tip. That helps a lot.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades