MrGator

Looking for STX putters

5 posts / 2696 viewsLast Reply

I am looking for one of the older X form putters for my friends daughter. She plays on her HS golf team, and apparently tried her friends a few days ago... If anyone has the X form 2 or 3 I would be happy to give him the good news.

Thank you,

Mr Gator

I think he can get an X form 3 here:

stx-xform3-putter-1.jpg

Are you looking for STX XForm 3 Putter? InTheHoleGolf.com has a huge selection of golf clubs, golf training aids, and golf equipment.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

33 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I think he can get an X form 3 here:

stx-xform3-putter-1.jpg

Are you looking for STX XForm 3 Putter? InTheHoleGolf.com has a huge selection of golf clubs, golf training aids, and golf equipment.

Theyre out of stock there. I saw that site too when I googled it earlier

1 minute ago, klineka said:

Theyre out of stock there. I saw that site too when I googled it earlier

Oops. My bad

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Day 76 - Worked on my wrists hinging early in the backswing, worked up to full swings. 
    • The Taking Of Pelham 123(1974) Eagle   I'd never seen this before, but man was I impressed.  This one is all thriller, no filler.
    • Keeping the inside of both feet pressing against the board from address to impact doesn't make sense to me. Not saying you want the feet to roll to the outside edge but pressing "in" at address makes it harder to get balanced at setup and load into the hips. If anything you want to use the insides of the feet to torque outward. You see more setups and backswings like these, with the femurs more "bowed out" (knees over the feet) than kicked inward. I think the board could be useful for some downswing feels, specifically from about A5/6 to impact.  
    • Day 347 Did rehearsal backswing practice in patio door mirror. Then did some tempo drills with 7-iron hitting balls at about what felt like 75% speed. 
    • Day 2 Week 5 Worked on 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 irons. Focus on that 3/4 swing and correct grip.  Finished up the session with my Driver 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. ben demarco
      ben demarco
      (77 years old)
    2. calbettis
      calbettis
      (86 years old)
    3. golf755
      golf755
      (31 years old)
    4. Horses Are Delicious
      Horses Are Delicious
      (44 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...