Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It looks to me like Edel has streamlined their production process.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the Edel putters now have changeable inserts to more quickly build in the alignment aids that the user likes?
 

Will this mean @iacas will have to get a new kit to fit Edel putters? 

 


The latest innovation in Torque Balanced Technology is coming soon! Now with more head weight options to optimize your speed control, and interchangeable alignment options to dial in your aim. Learn more about...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
7 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Will this mean @iacas will have to get a new kit to fit Edel putters? 

Yeah.

Which we may or may not do.

1 hour ago, dennyjones said:

@iacas stated Natalie and his were the last of the classic. 

They were. I ordered two more (I think I have four now, with two of them being interchangeable weights… that I've never changed the weights on 😄). One for her, one for me. They were the last ones made.

1 hour ago, dennyjones said:

@iacas stated Natalie and his were the last of the classic. 

They were. I ordered two more (I think I have four now, with two of them being interchangeable weights… that I've never changed the weights on 😄). One for her, one for me. They were the last ones made.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 3 weeks later...

Are these still great putters or are they starting to drop in quality?  I am getting ready to schedule a fitting for an Edel Putter but now I am hesitant.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
On 7/15/2020 at 3:30 PM, djake said:

Are these still great putters or are they starting to drop in quality?  I am getting ready to schedule a fitting for an Edel Putter but now I am hesitant.

They’re still good. They just have fewer options now than they had with Classic.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, iacas said:

They’re still good. They just have fewer options now than they had with Classic.

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 months later...

I wanted to "bump" this thread. I'm just curious if anyone's purchased one of these bad boys? 

I'm really interested in hearing about them. To my eye these look like they were redesigned more to improve the ability to manufacture, than to improve performance. Again, anyone out there have one? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
18 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I wanted to "bump" this thread. I'm just curious if anyone's purchased one of these bad boys? 

I'm really interested in hearing about them. To my eye these look like they were redesigned more to improve the ability to manufacture, than to improve performance. Again, anyone out there have one? 

Of course that's why they did that. Three hosels, four heads, interchangeable topline plates…

We have the EAS fitting cart downtown at Golf Evolution.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, iacas said:

We have the EAS fitting cart downtown at Golf Evolution.

Ah, so you decided to get one. Back in late June it seemed you were on the fence. 

On 6/26/2020 at 10:10 PM, iacas said:

Yeah.

Which we may or may not do.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...