IGNORED

USGA Broadcast Rights Move From FOX to NBC

weberd27
Note: This thread is 1365 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 hour ago, turtleback said:

I hope someone does a study comparing the number of golf shots per hour that each network shows in their respective coverage.

@saevel25 or @klineka could probably do it.😀

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

16 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Not a chance 😜

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

3 hours ago, turtleback said:

I hope someone does a study comparing the number of golf shots per hour that each network shows in their respective coverage.

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Not a full blown study, but it was talked about on twitter by the No Laying Up guys and others back in December 2019 and I think they talk about it on one of their podcasts probably around the same timeframe.

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Good stuff @klineka. I know there’s been tournaments where it seems like showing golf is the least priority. A couple shots then commercials, then some stupid short segment ..then a couple shots and back to commercials. 
I get these CEOs of sponsoring companies  are talking heads...but do we really need to see them? If they want to run their ball washers over the tournament...fine...but to cut away from the golf to show them talking is completely unnecessary.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 minute ago, Vinsk said:

Good stuff @klineka. I know there’s been tournaments where it seems like showing golf is the least priority. A couple shots then commercials, then some stupid short segment ..then a couple shots and back to commercials. 
I get these CEOs of sponsoring companies  are talking heads...but do we really need to see them? If they want to run their ball washers over the tournament...fine...but to cut away from the golf to show them talking is completely unnecessary.

Thinking the CEO's blabbing, discoursing on all the good stuff their company is doing, is a contractual obligation.

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

22 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Thinking the CEO's blabbing, discoursing on all the good stuff their company is doing, is a contractual obligation.

Fine. But there’s no need to SHOW them blabbing.

OT...but just now on GC Rocket Mortgage ....we don’t need to watch Lisa give the ad nauseam Covid testing update. Let her talk and feel important...but absolutely no reason to cut away from the golf to show her. Asinine.

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Fine. But there’s no need to SHOW them blabbing.

Oh hell, I don't even want to HEAR them blabbing.  If I want to know about the company I can go to their Shareholder's Annual Report and READ their propaganda.  

Edited by Double Mocha Man

Note: This thread is 1365 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!