IGNORED

2020 Memorial Tournament

DeadMan
Note: This thread is 1045 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I didn’t know his Abuela passed away. I read somewhere that she raised him. He played well in tough conditions and took the penalty news well too.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They have been switching camera angles or panning up above the ball when players are placing their ball on their ballmarks.

I bet they start to pan away on chips now too.

Whether or not that was a penalty. Rules problems like this are bad for business. Watch for a subtle switch in camera angles in the upcoming weeks.

Edited by Slim_Pivot
Call=ball

34 minutes ago, Sandy Divot said:

He was the son of a country club employee.

I assume you're referencing DL3 with this.  While it's true his dad was a country club employee, he was a fairly renown and respected teaching pro. 

I mean, technically Arnold Palmer was also the son of a country club employee :-) 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

I don’t think that is able to be seen by any person’s perspective without camera aid.

Looks like no penalty and the infraction falls under the Anna Nordqvist Rule.😁...2017 USWO and the cameraman handed Brittany Lang her 1st major.

Rahm should thank Anna....a fellow Sun Devil.

Did everyone see Rahm's wife's wedding ring?....YUGE and I assume near flawless too.

42 minutes ago, Sandy Divot said:

He was the son of a country club employee.

Huh? Rather minimizing it. His dad was a pro and played in the 1964 Masters and was a nationally known instructor. Davis came from money. I’m just saying he had everything he needed...nice clubs, nice course to play ....just saying he had all the advantages many kids don’t. No biggie. He’s a bore either way.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I am not a John Rahm fan but that was not a Patrick Reed moment...

With the long rough that probably happened 100 times this week, but no cameramen were doing close-ups.  Must have been Bryson's favorite camera guy.  😀

I know you try/claim to be the forum's FUNNY BOY

But

Kudos....Candidate for Post of the Year!....LMAO.

spacer.png

Looks like the penalty has been assessed, costing Rahm 40% of his victory margin. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I find DL III to be kind of bland too.He was a good player, but he just isn't very exciting on air. I really hope Colin Montgomerie will become a color analyst once he retires from the Champions Tour. I know some people don't like him. However, he knows the game and actually has a sense of humor.

17 hours ago, ShawnSum said:

Rahm handled all of that really well. 

True, but to be fair it is pretty easy to handle the assessment of penalty strokes well when you've already won, and by enough that no penalty assessment will change that.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

5 hours ago, Hoganman1 said:

I find DL III to be kind of bland too.He was a good player, but he just isn't very exciting on air. I really hope Colin Montgomerie will become a color analyst once he retires from the Champions Tour. I know some people don't like him. However, he knows the game and actually has a sense of humor.

They have had him on Sky here in the UK. He's unbearable - almost as bad as Faldo.

2 hours ago, weekend hacker1 said:

They have had him on Sky here in the UK. He's unbearable - almost as bad as Faldo.

What if they allowed him to swear and use those great Scottish insults during the broadcast? That would be fun.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I'm curious if the pace of play has been affected by not having spectators.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

• 10 months later...

Bryson hitting the 357 yard bomb...

I like that Jordan wanted him to go for it. Not trying to egg him on, but was glad to see him go for it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 1045 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!