IGNORED

Chautauqua, NY/Erie, PA Gathering - August 1-2, 2020

iacas
Note: This thread is 1329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Is that a new term? 😁

Yep. And it’s not a measure of the amount of nudity in a movie.

• Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

23 minutes ago, iacas said:

Yep. And it’s not a measure of the amount of nudity in a movie.

It could also be an indicator of balding. If so, I’m a 8.75 on a 1-10 scale. 

- Shane

• Administrator

The entrance to the learning is a tenth of a mile south of the golf course entrance.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Missed my alarm. Leaving erie now. 

• :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

Here and lost

• :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    

9 hours ago, iacas said:

The entrance to the learning is a tenth of a mile south of the golf course entrance.

Did you post this before or after getting my "Uh...I'm at the golf course, where are you?" text?

Fun day today - great instruction, great to see everyone.  Looking forward to tomorrow and hoping the weather cooperates.

• Like 1

- John

• Administrator

Had a great time today. Wish I could have "visited" a bit more but I'm glad to have felt as though I helped you all. I hope you all had as good a time as I did.

image.png

9:40

9:50

10:00

10:10

Please arrive on the first tee ten minutes early. I'll collect the $20 then. Please don't give it to me before-hand so I can more easily keep track. I'll give you your scorecards to keep score then.

I'll be at Whispering Woods around 8:30 to start filling out scorecards.

Remember, if you're going to use the range, get tokens in the pro shop first. The entrance is on Grubb Road by the church and just past a natural gas well. It's not the neighborhood entrance.

We're going to play if it's raining. The forecast right now looks "okay." There's more rain planned for the afternoon with the morning clearer.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

image.png
See you all soon!

• Administrator

image.jpeg

Omg the weather! Let's go!

• Administrator

LCP from 6 onward.

As near as possible. 1-2”.

In the general area.

• Administrator

The tees we played today: 71.4/140.

• Administrator

Photos are in the album:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator

Some data:

Hole scores - gross (winner)/net (winner):

1. 4 / 3
  2. 3 / 2 (@Bonvivant)
  3. 4 / 4
  4. 3 / 2 (@vasaribm)
  5. 3 / 3
  6. 3 / 2 (@Hardspoon)
  7. 5 (@DrizZzY) / 5
  8. 4 / 2 (@RFKFREAK)
  9. 3 (@Slim_Pivot) / 2 (@Slim_Pivot)
  10. 4 / 2 (@Hardspoon)
  11. 2 / 2
  12. 4 / 4
  13. 3 (@DrizZzY) / 2 (@RFKFREAK)
  14. 3 / 2
  15. 5 (@DrizZzY) / 5
  16. 4 / 3
  17. 3 (@saevel25) / 3
  18. 4 / 3 (@Hardspoon)

We had one late withdrawal, so I threw the last $20 in for the payouts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Great day (weekend) of golf.  Thanks to @iacas for setting this up.  If only I could make 4' putts, I'd have another $60 to spend on golf instruction!

Even short-handed, Group #4 (@RFKFREAK, @DrizZzY) cleaned UP - quota game winner and (8) skins...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

- John

It was a pleasure to meet everyone. Today was a blast and I was glad we only go hit with a few short lived rain showers. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 1329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!