Rick Graham

Supersonic x10

2 posts / 185 viewsLast Reply

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Obviously, the business of taking medical advice online to heart is dumb and I fear a trip to the doctor may well be necessary. But. ... I woke up Monday with a pain in my right bicep area. Basically it's ok unless I extend my arm laterally (kind of like you'd do in a back swing), then it hurts significantly.  Originally, my assumption was that I slept on it wrongly and it would go away in a day or so. It even seemed slightly better Tuesday morning, but no real progress since then. Can't think of anything specific that might have caused it. but golf is probably out for this weekend. Anyone have anything like that? Does that sound like some sort of repetitive motion problem?
    • I wouldn’t say there’s a significant forgiveness factor. The hollow backs apparently help with ball speed thus helping with distance while still allowing the club to perform as expected for its loft.  I can say you’d probably like the Ping i500 irons. I played them for awhile but ultimately preferred the softer feel the i200’s had. I currently play the Callaway Mavrik Pros which are my favorite of all time. 
    • Good points...and again...I can always count on you to get my obscure references. IMO Brooks wants to be interesting and have people fawn over him but all the while remain aloof. It’s orchestrated and not genuine. He’s a bore, doesn’t want to be but doesn’t have the personality to change it. So the media tries to engage and he goes back into his mysterious/aloof robot persona. 
    • Got back home just in time to see the Jake Muzzin incident last night in the Leafs-CBJ game. Looked like he was about to get up after colliding with Bjorkstrand, but the trainers told him to stay down and they strapped him up and carried him off. Hopefully, that was mostly an abundance of caution.  Having no fans in the building is strange enough. While everyone was waiting there was no sound whatsoever. The CBJ broadcast team didn't say anything at all for a long stretch. Made the proverbial minutes of silence we often have for various reasons seeming deafening. Certainly hope Muzzin is ok.
    • I have the same issue. You have a nice swing. I would look at doing Key 5 Clubface Control drills.There are a couple in this thread below. For me, my path is a bit inside out, so I play a push and align my feet left of target. If I align them at target, I hook or overdraw. In your down the line video, your feet at lined up on the tree above your head. You pull your drive and it starts left. If you are playing a fade, that’s fine. This drive looks like a low hook or pull fade.  
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...