We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • The amount of time resting isn't super correlated. Look at the last few days of my time. Look at the time asleep versus the recovery. There's a LOT more to it than just sleeping more. I'll try to get these in order: 29th: 6:46 and 92% (101 HRV) 30th: 7:59 and 87% (79 HRV) 1st: 5:56 and 91% (102 HRV) 2nd: 7:41 and 68% (73 HRV) 3rd: 5:17 and 40% (59 HRV) Here's a quick chart. As you can see there's no correlation to HRV with sleep time, and the recovery to sleep time is pretty minimally correlated. It's only a five-sample study, though, so…
    • The story in The Witcher is so good though. But I steer more towards story oriented games.
    • Not a favorite but I ran across it yesterday and thought it was funny: "I love golfing in the rain because, then, no one can see my crying." Also ran across this one from Feherty a few weeks ago: "Watching Phil Mickelson play golf is like watching a drunk chasing a balloon near the edge of a cliff" But one of my favorites is from Sam Snead: Of all the hazards, fear is the worst."
    • I just joined a few days ago.  It's quite good.  Hit me up if you have a launch monitor and get the software. GS Pro - Next Gen Golf Simulator Software for Launch Monitors Experience Next Gen Golf Simulator Software for various Launch Monitors including GC2, GC2-T, Uneekor QED & EyeXO, and many others.  
    • I can't stand the Witcher because of the control set up. I found it to be way too cumbersome.  I never got into dark souls because of the controls as well. I don't like the laggy combat style. You press a button and the character winds up for his attack. Not a big fan.   
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bm85
      bm85
      (35 years old)
    2. canadianpro
      canadianpro
      (75 years old)
    3. deryl50
      deryl50
      (53 years old)
    4. Facialman
      Facialman
      (73 years old)
    5. lowtidecharters
      lowtidecharters
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...