• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 120.  Played 18 with some friends today.  Hit 6 GIR, shot an 88.  That 88 includes four sevens (holes 4, 5, 9, and 10), one of which included a tee shot O.B..  My short game was barely outside the 20 handicap range for strokes lost, which is encouraging because I had two stubs in there (which each cost more or less a full shot each) and my putting was inside the 20 handicap range, which I'm super happy about.  Strokes lost approach was 1.73, which is amazing.
    • This isn't quite the replacement for the Sensei… but… LUX Sport: Transitional drop Wanderlux Sole Adaptive Sport Knit 2-Year Waterproof Guarantee OG Sport: Zero Drop Barefoot Sole Adaptive Sport Knit 2-Year Waterproof Guarantee Based on that I'm more interested in the OG Sport.
    • Day 543 - June 23, 2021 Two things today: Played 9 holes: https://www.gamegolf.com/player/iacas/round/3065509. Worked downtown on my swing: https://thesandtrap.com/forums/topic/43987-my-swing-iacas/?do=findComment&comment=1542138.
    • So two things are my focus for the next three weeks: Keeping left wrist extension (not flexion) during the backswing. Left wrist cupped. I go arched during late backswing and that f***s up the right wrist and the right elbow. Causes a steepening move, and shuts the face, but I still tend to swing out slightly. So I get straight over-draws or if I don't force it inside, some big pulls. Left arm not anywhere near as deep. This starts early — from A1.5. Three swings here from VERY early in today's practice: Swing 1 — bad wrist. Swing 2 — almost the same. Swing 3 — Long, but maintained the left wrist cupping longer. Too deep, though.
    • I have the 7 wood driver and i love it. it hits like a champ.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. benharris
      benharris
      (29 years old)
    2. Erik Tedfelt
      Erik Tedfelt
      (26 years old)
    3. ForcedCarry21
      ForcedCarry21
      (30 years old)
    4. hlan
      hlan
      (36 years old)
    5. Hookman
      Hookman
      (29 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...