• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Popular Now

• Man, I really hope they get paired up on Sunday. Even if they aren't in the final group. Although that would be the best scenario.  Grab a couple of driver head covers, use them as boxing gloves and go at it. 
    • I agree. But BK is just a dud. Like Ryan Lochte. Major talent, total dud personality.
    • Yeah, baby! Can't wait to try some cheese curds..
    • So a common situation is that if you start missing some greens in a row, the short game issues pop up.  Maybe start a My Swing thread, and post some video of your pitching?
    • My course the range is tied into the short game area and putting green so Im using the range as a general term. I'll start by hitting a wedge and not really worry about htting distance and just small pitches till im warm then ill move thru a few irons. Ill play the first three holes in my mind by grabbing the clubs I would hit on each shot hole 1,2,3 .. move to short game area for a few minutes then putt for about 15-20 minutes. sometimes ill walk but lately its been 95 with high humidty so walking and carrying my bag would be a grind . Its doable but my girlfriend usually joins and shes not about to walk and carry a bag lmao  losing strokes scrambling for sure.   
  • Today's Birthdays

1. afair1
      afair1
      (18 years old)
    2. jesikalopez
      jesikalopez
      (26 years old)
    3. jpokracki
      jpokracki
      (60 years old)
    4. krupa
      krupa
      (46 years old)
    5. ppine
      ppine
      (71 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...