• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Played today, took a few holes for them to get used to me. By the time we made the turn I was hitting them pretty good. I had updated my yardage chart with the balls hit on Monday, numbers were fairly close. Only had a couple of shots in my old 6i distance and hitting a 7, yes, seemed better, but really too small of a sample size to say for sure. Playing again tomorrow.
    • Correct. I just didn't even know about any restrictions when it happened, and when I got back people told me stuff. Hadn't really looked into until now.
    • Congrats. So is your new 7I more accurate than your old 6I?
    • Nobody anywhere near CHQ was enforcing anything like that. You didn't spend an overnight, either.
    • Governor Cuomo Announces Individuals Traveling to New York from Four Additional States Will Be Required to Quarantine for 14 Days Governor Cuomo announced that four additional states meet the metrics to qualify for the travel advisory requiring individuals who have traveled to New York from those states, all of which have significant community spread, to... I'm not sure what is true or how long this lasted, but I was under the impression that I was,  
  • TST Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. Covert
      Covert
      (77 years old)
    2. Landonhux
      Landonhux
      (20 years old)
    3. opie
      opie
      (43 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...