IGNORED

Is Phil Winning His First Event on the Champions Tour a Thing? Or Not a Thing?

ChetlovesMer
Note: This thread is 1335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Phil Winning His First Even On The Champions Tour... A Thing Or Not A Thing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Phil Winning His First Even On The Champions Tour... A Thing Or Not A Thing?

• It's definitely a thing.
    • It's definitely not a thing.
    • I don't know if its significant or not
    • I don't care if its a thing or not. I just joined this forum because I want to discuss launch angles.

I voted I don't care, I think Phil is a tool. I don't want to talk about launch angles either though.

I've been a cord cutter for a long time, so I only have over the air broadcast TV signals and my PGA Tour Live subscription, so watching The Champions Tour is not usually an option.

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If today's stars were content with not playing on the Champions Tour, and just played at their super exclusive clubs in games with their friends, the Champions Tour wouldnt last. While there are some impressive golfers on it, I think the Champions Tour is for guys like John Daly who have nothing else to do and need some extra cash. Phil winning his debut is like an NBA athlete dominating a high school game. Its expected. Younger, longer, better caliber player.

• Like 1

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!