We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • I’ll go on the range and try that! Thanks for the feedback, I’ll post one more video when I do and see if anything improved
    • This is interesting. I don't have an LM of any sort, but is this open source for LM to sim? The website is incredibly vague, and though I use Discord quite often, I don't join random servers. On your clickthrough it mentions multiple LMs, but I don't see any kind of list on their site. Would this work with a Mevo? Would it work with a swing caddie? How many courses are there? More importantly, it sounds like you are already using it. How do you like it? *Edit Joined the Disc, and didn't find any more information on what LMs are supported. Looks like someone is making some decent side gig money on it, but I'm not really sure what the draw is. I thought this was going to be a SIM for LMs, but it looks like a league for people that already have LMs/SIMs. Maybe you can elaborate on the draw?
    • Hello everyone I used to be active here until my place was burglarized in Dallas TX and my entire golf gear, among other things, was stolen. Following the burglary and the pandemic I lost my motivation to play golf. Last week I moved to Vegas, and today my wonderful wife ordered a new set for my upcoming birthday. It is an all Taylormade M2 set which was on discount at Dick's; my goal is to play with that product price range until I score in the 80s again. I will only buy better clubs after I consistently hit below 80, if necessary. I am now looking for good golf courses in the Summerlin area and hope to join a community where I can find likeminded folks to play with regularly. My flexible job enables me to play in the afternoons during the week and all day on weekends. Vegas has transformed a lot. The Raiders built a stadium here, residential areas have grown and lots of master planned communities were built. Nice to be back on TST, it is the best golf community on the web! Nave
    • I have just as much fun playing by the rules, as not. Hell, probably more...
    • Nice!  Olinger can get around the table!  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Augie
      Augie
      (62 years old)
    2. Dukes1304
      Dukes1304
      (35 years old)
    3. Mmgolfwiz
      Mmgolfwiz
      (57 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...