IGNORED

Why Are Golfers Delusional?

On 9/13/2020 at 10:52 AM, 308 Ragin Cajun said:

I have a nephew who was drew attention from a Colorado Rockies scout when he was 16. signed a college scholarship, and was red shirted. He played with some pretty solid pro prospects on that college team, but when he saw what they were giving up to possibly make it to the pros, he decided it wasn't for him. Apparently baseball was their whole life, even to the point of missing class, no social life, giving up just about everything for baseball. he quit his sophomore year, completed his education, and went on to law school. he's now a practicing attorney.,  happily married with a baby, and appears to have no regrets.

And isn't that the truth have got friends family that really believe their son will be a pro footy player or Snowboarder because of some basic skills performed at very young sub 6yr old age ...I don't like to burst their bubbles ... I grew up with an uncle that was a Jnr All Black ... so had a father that only wanted me to focus on that sport 100% ... after many years I just ended up hating the game .... with my kids I just want them to enjoy and love sport and the game of golf ... no pressures

• Thanks 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a fact! I played beer league softball for about 20 years. Anyone who's met me knows I am no athlete. I am much better suited to teach math than PE. Having said that, I cannot tell you the

I played hockey through high school and some of college till a really bad knee injury ended it. In high school I made an all New England team. Twenty pretty elite players. I thought I was hot stuff. W

I have a nephew who was drew attention from a Colorado Rockies scout when he was 16. signed a college scholarship, and was red shirted. He played with some pretty solid pro prospects on that college t

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.