9 posts / 1705 viewsLast Reply

The wife and I are taking a little trip over Thanksgiving break to play a couple rounds in Myrtle Beach. Looking for one course that is really nice and don't care about cost and one that is fun to play and is in the moderate price range. Not looking for anything ridiculously tough but at least challenging. We are staying in central MB but are willing to drive.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The Legends group offers great golf and deals 5 courses to choose from along with golf you receive breakfast buffet lunch 2 beers or other drinks.

Just booked the Dunes....played the Legends courses a  couple years ago and don't really want to go through another 5+ hour round of golf. Looking for one more fun one that might be a little less crowded.

Myrtle Beach National - Kings North course is a great option too. Arnold Palmer design, has an island par 3, and a par 5 with an island fairway option too

image.pngimage.png 

Haven't played Kings North in years, but trust me - you won't forget it. Creative, interesting holes. 47 sand traps on hole number 18!!! Bring your wedges!

1 hour ago, DewSweeper09 said:

TPC Myrtle Beach.

I also like playing Kings North, River Club, Pawleys Plantation and definitely Dunes. Have fun!

Also booked Pawleys Plantation. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.