IGNORED

2020-21 TST Fantasy Golf

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 911 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

22 hours ago, boogielicious said:

So who are you picking this week? Asking for a friend. 😜

Mostly the same guys as you 😉

• Funny 1

Players play, tough players win!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Was without network on Friday/Saturday so was unable to change Koepka (missed cut) with Harris English (-8 and 80 points on Saturday) between round 2 and 3.  

Pfffff! 

In the bag: Callaway Mavrik SZ 10,5 driver (X stiff), Cobra King 4 wood (Stiff, 2006 model), Callaway Mavrik irons 4 - P+A (stiff), Cobra King Pur wedges 52, 56 and 60 (stiff) and Odessey white steel putter.  Very happy with the set and the gapping. 

8 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

Did anyone have Phil on their rosters?

I don't think anyone did, otherwise they would have WON !!!
And beat me for high points this week...  

I didn't check all rosters for bench players, but no one had him as a starter ...

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• 2 weeks later...

WTF, I read Rory did not play in the Pro Am but was supposed to play through the weekend?
Glad I at least benched him before todays round but it would really suck if he drops and I'll be out a player for the event ... 😡 

1 hour ago, Club Rat said:

WTF, I read Rory did not play in the Pro Am but was supposed to play through the weekend?
Glad I at least benched him before todays round but it would really suck if he drops and I'll be out a player for the event ... 😡 

He’s playing.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I need something special to catch Bunker Jon in the last tourney of the segment. Going for a long shot/wildcard. Let's just hope he delivers. Good luck all! 

In the bag: Callaway Mavrik SZ 10,5 driver (X stiff), Cobra King 4 wood (Stiff, 2006 model), Callaway Mavrik irons 4 - P+A (stiff), Cobra King Pur wedges 52, 56 and 60 (stiff) and Odessey white steel putter.  Very happy with the set and the gapping. 

2 hours ago, Troy Ocker said:

I need something special to catch Bunker Jon in the last tourney of the segment. Going for a long shot/wildcard. Let's just hope he delivers. Good luck all! 

It’s been a rough segment for me! 

Scott

My Swing Thread

Ah Sure, Now DJ decides to up his game.
The last two starts I had him, he couldn't even make the damn cut and cost me dearly.
So, taking another chance, I enter him for the first round on the bench and start IM....

Typical of a shitty selections I have made this season ...  😡

1 hour ago, Club Rat said:

Ah Sure, Now DJ decides to up his game.
The last two starts I had him, he couldn't even make the damn cut and cost me dearly.
So, taking another chance, I enter him for the first round on the bench and start IM....

Typical of a shitty selections I have made this season ...  😡

I usually have that luck with Finau, never plays well when I pick him.  I did have DJ this time though.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

5 hours ago, phillyk said:

I usually have that luck with Finau, never plays well when I pick him.  I did have DJ this time though.

Finau was money in the bank two segments ago. 

DJ is on the bench for my roster today.🙄

Corey

Still learning I guess. I didn't know that you don't get the fedex-bonuses for invited players, like Higgo. Got the longshot winner, but no bonus, kind of an anticlimax.... 

Congratulations to Bunker Jon for taking down the segment.   👏

16 hours ago, Troy Ocker said:

Still learning I guess. I didn't know that you don't get the fedex-bonuses for invited players, like Higgo. Got the longshot winner, but no bonus, kind of an anticlimax.... 

Hahaha! There you go. He got the extra points and made my last post look.....😂

On 6/14/2021 at 8:36 AM, Troy Ocker said:

Here is another thing to pay attention to (and it happens on several events each season)

REMEMBER: The U.S. Open is a scoring-level points event. No shot-level points will be awarded.

This means that the US Open won't get you driving, putting, or any other shot-level bonus's, Meaning fewer points to be had. So if you are picking someone because you think they'll score well with driving scores a bonus, or you take Spieth to get a few of those 5 point hole outs from 100 yards or greater, then you are wasting that pick.

But also, this is the first event of the last segment, so everyone is available for you to pick.

Edited by Wally Fairway

Players play, tough players win!

• 2 weeks later...

"Stick a Knife" in me @gogolfing I'm done !!!
This will be the last week I ever select DJ's sorry ass game...
As usual, I have Kisner and Doc Redmond on the bench today... :cry:

Thank goodness BK and IP are having great rounds...

• Funny 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone get an email alert that Kokrak has withdrawn?

Your starting golfer "Jason Kokrak" has withdrawn from Wyndham Championship

You can swap any of your bench golfers for him as long as that golfer hasn't tee'd off.

Go edit your roster now and make sure you don't lose valuable fantasy points!

-PGA TOUR Fantasy Golf

2 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Anyone get an email alert that Kokrak has withdrawn?

I got one about Web Simpson, but not Kokrak.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Then I noticed I had selected Louis O and he's not playing...
UGH... PGA Fantasy Tour site is awful ... 🤬

Note: This thread is 911 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!