Sandtrapp220

Hole in One

18 posts / 501 viewsLast Reply

14 minutes ago, Sandtrapp220 said:

Hey guys I can now join the hole in one club. I'm 69 yrs old usually play from senior tees. Yesterday played with 6 of us from the white for a little $ game. I holed out on a par 3, 127 yards with a 8.

Pretty exciting.😉

Awesome!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

15 minutes ago, Sandtrapp220 said:

Hey guys I can now join the hole in one club. I'm 69 yrs old usually play from senior tees. Yesterday played with 6 of us from the white for a little $ game. I holed out on a par 3, 127 yards with a 8.

Pretty exciting.😉

Congrats!!!! Curious....did you buy drinks?

1 hour ago, Sandtrapp220 said:

Pretty exciting.😉

Congats...Do not forget to post to “Claim Your Achievements”

That's great. I have a feeling I could play until I am 100 and still not get one. Suppose I have to hit the green first though 😁

I only bought drinks for the 2 guys in my group. Not buying for a whole clubhouse full of greedy strangers

25 minutes ago, Mr Puddle said:

That's great. I have a feeling I could play until I am 100 and still not get one. Suppose I have to hit the green first though 😁

Hey Man ,I thought the same thing after my son got his second one. Keep playing and it will come😉

Nice going.  

2 hours ago, colin007 said:

I only bought drinks for the 2 guys in my group. Not buying for a whole clubhouse full of greedy strangers

Wait—you didn’t buy for us, too? 

@Sandtrapp220—Congrats! I’ve seen a hole in one made on three occasions, and it’s awesome to watch each time.

22 hours ago, Sandtrapp220 said:

Pretty exciting.😉

Yay! Good for you!
Congratulations! 

Any plans to save the ball, put it in a little case, or a plague, or otherwise display the achievement?

1 hour ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Yay! Good for you!
Congratulations! 

Any plans to save the ball, put it in a little case, or a plague, or otherwise display the achievement?

Yeah, my wife has plans for something.

Have to tell you, 

I'm not opposed to it. 

Pretty neat experience. 😊

11 minutes ago, Sandtrapp220 said:

Yeah, my wife has plans for something.

Have to tell you, 

I'm not opposed to it. 

Pretty neat experience. 😊

Congrats!!!!

Yeah, don't do like I did and continue to play with the ball and promptly lose it later in the round. :-$:~(