Sign in to follow this  
nevets88

Never Too Late For Witcher Wild Hunt

2 posts / 759 viewsLast Reply

I thought I was done with video games after playing Breath of the Wild, my first game in literally decades. I watched a let's play of Witcher Wild Hunt and saw a good price for it for the Switch and now I'm 20 levels in. This game is amazing. The characters. The quests. The open world. I never thought I'd obsess over potions, decoctions, armor, abilities, etc... I watched the let's plays of Skyrim and The Last of Us and those did not appeal to me. The Witcher immediately was compelling. Now I understand more of the Netflix show. Probably 1/3 done and spent a ton of time on it already. I don't know where people get the time to play these things or they just don't finish these games.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I finished the main quest about a week ago, got a bad ending and restarted a save it to get the good one, lol.

This is quite the game. So that makes two games I've played since 2000. Breath of the Wild and this.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades