IGNORED

AutoFlex Korea Hidden Technology

Bonvivant

• Administrator
50 minutes ago, Grinde6 said:

20 yards is 1-2 less clubs into every green.  That is worth a lot.  To possibly gain 5+mph of clubhead speed without over swinging is pretty beneficial as well.  If I find out who I could order through, and their return policy is decent, I would order one in a heartbeat.

I didn’t think you’re going to be able to return it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The follow-up video is pretty crazy, especially in regard to the whole distance vs accuracy part of the discussion.

Justin

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Draw 11* Evenflow Blue 65 X

Fairway Wood: :callaway: Epic Flash 5 Wood 18* Tensei Blue AV 75 X
Irons: :titleist: AP3 4-PW Project X 6.5   |   Wedges: :callaway: MD4 50*/56*/60*
Putter: :odyssey: O-Works Tank #1

My Swing

3 hours ago, BC-to-MI said:

The follow-up video is pretty crazy, especially in regard to the whole distance vs accuracy part of the discussion.

This is really interesting.  I would love to get my hands on one of these, but it doesn't seem like it will happen for some time.  The good thing is that we are about 2-3 weeks from the end of the golf season, so maybe by next spring I can get my hands one one.

10 hours ago, BC-to-MI said:

Thanks for keeping up on the post. I saw this vid get released (YT notifications on phone), but hadn't watched it yet. They do a pretty good job of getting down to the bottom of things and will be glad to watch it.

• :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 3:42 AM, Bonvivant said:

Not really a shaftoid here, but this is really interesting. A XX shaft that is considerably lighter than other options. It is made in a variety of weights, and offers some interesting feedback for the tester here.

2 things to discuss....are you interested in this shaft (especially seeing those kind of gains in SS), and would it be worth the extreme price (assuming that you could control the gains, unlike Matty in the video)?

Hi how do I order the autoflex shaft 

5 hours ago, Dominc b said:

Hi what to order a autoflex driver shaft how can I do this 

That’s the million dollar question.  Not sure how to get my hands on one yet.

9 hours ago, Dominc b said:

Hi what to order a autoflex driver shaft how can I do this 

I don't think you will be able to just order it. Certain fitters may have it. Call around. It could be months before it is on the market. I have no affiliation with this, just thought it was interesting.

3 hours ago, Grinde6 said:

That’s the million dollar question.  Not sure how to get my hands on one yet.

Have you tried CC? I think they would be the first place to call, because they love premium shafts and would love to make a couple hundred overhead per (if they have it).

• :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    

On 9/25/2020 at 3:42 AM, Bonvivant said:

Not really a shaftoid here, but this is really interesting. A XX shaft that is considerably lighter than other options. It is made in a variety of weights, and offers some interesting feedback for the tester here.

2 things to discuss....are you interested in this shaft (especially seeing those kind of gains in SS), and would it be worth the extreme price (assuming that you could control the gains, unlike Matty in the video)?

Hi does anyone know where I can buy a autoflex driver shaft 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Dominc b said:

Hi does anyone know where I can buy a autoflex driver shaft 

You can order from Dumina Co. in Korea. Write to Jimmyinseoul@gmail.com for info.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The AutoFlex shaft is now available to be purchased from Dumina Co. Ltd in Korea. The company will have PayPal system up and running before the end of Oct.  For orders before then, wire a transfer is required. 

Their site in English is nearing completion at:
https://www.sixshop.com/autoflex/home

When site is completed it will be rerouted by Dumina Co. through www.autoflexshaft.com later on.

Hope it helps.

3 hours ago, iacas said:

You can order from Dumina Co. in Korea. Write to Jimmyinseoul@gmail.com for info.

Good find. Just got to watch TXGs Monday live, and they were taking requests for the first batch that they get, but it ended yesterday unfortunately. No word yet on how long first batch will take, and when they will get a second batch set up either.

• 1 month later...

This shaft seems pretty nice.  I took a flyer on it and got the SF505 (I swing 100-105MPH).  It came in last night and I took it to the range this morning.  I saw on a couple sites people mentioning there was a learning curve and it was true.  I tried using my same swing I put on my Hzrdus green and the ball just took off to the right.   10-20 swings later I was able to figure it out and was amazed at the results.  I realized I needed to just swing smoother and slower and it worked perfectly.  Feels so weird swinging this slow and the ball going farther.  I was on the range so no comparison other that was was visible to the naked eye.  The ball had so much more pop and was flying maybe 10 yards farther.  The consistency was the craziest part as they were ropes directly where I aimed.  Taking it on the course tomorrow so curious to see how accurate on the course it is as well as if I'm hitting from new areas because of the added length.

• Like 3

• Administrator

I doubt you were actually swinging slower. Did you have any clubhead data?

5 hours ago, jdiggity said:

This shaft seems pretty nice.  I took a flyer on it and got the SF505 (I swing 100-105MPH).  It came in last night and I took it to the range this morning.  I saw on a couple sites people mentioning there was a learning curve and it was true.  I tried using my same swing I put on my Hzrdus green and the ball just took off to the right.   10-20 swings later I was able to figure it out and was amazed at the results.  I realized I needed to just swing smoother and slower and it worked perfectly.  Feels so weird swinging this slow and the ball going farther.  I was on the range so no comparison other that was was visible to the naked eye.  The ball had so much more pop and was flying maybe 10 yards farther.  The consistency was the craziest part as they were ropes directly where I aimed.  Taking it on the course tomorrow so curious to see how accurate on the course it is as well as if I'm hitting from new areas because of the added length.

Cool to hear some feedback from another source. Let us know how it goes.

First round and it was great. I play a very tight course and hitting fairways are tough. Typically lose 1-2 balls a round due to how tight. Kept everything In Play and hit 8/14 fairways. 

I don’t have a launch monitor to know all the data but you can tell the ball has more “pop”. 

I let my brother in law try it this morning as well and he was getting 20-30 yards more distance. I was getting closer to 10-15 yards. Then another friend on the range tried it and loved it as well. It’s definitely the real deal. If I get into a launch monitor I’ll compare the 2 options. 

1 minute ago, jdiggity said:

First round and it was great. I play a very tight course and hitting fairways are tough. Typically lose 1-2 balls a round due to how tight. Kept everything In Play and hit 8/14 fairways. 

I don’t have a launch monitor to know all the data but you can tell the ball has more “pop”. 

I let my brother in law try it this morning as well and he was getting 20-30 yards more distance. I was getting closer to 10-15 yards. Then another friend on the range tried it and loved it as well. It’s definitely the real deal. If I get into a launch monitor I’ll compare the 2 options. 

Where did you go to purchase it?  I had the info and emailed them at one time, but don’t have the email anymore.