• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
  • Popular Now

• Shot a 79 yesterday, that I wasn't necessarily proud of. Started out great. It seemed so easy, a 38 on the front 9, then for some reason, lost my swing on the back and carded a 41 with 2 double bogeys. and a bogey. Today, I made up for it with a pair of 37's, for a nice 74. 2 bogeys, 6 pars, and 1 birdie per 9. Nice consistent golf.
    • Speaking of deniers... it's been several months since I've heard anyone say covid-19 is not as bad as the flu.  276,000 covid deaths later (vs. 22,000 flu deaths) and those deniers have gone silent. And speaking of vaccinations... I like the idea of the $1500 incentive to get the shot(s).  Though I think $1000 would get the same results.  I bet that incentive would move 70-80% of the anti-vaxers off the schneid.  They're fickle and easily bought. Then we'd quickly get our herd immunity.  And I can remove this damn mask.
    • This is my 9i from my session this morning.  4 straight balls on the toe and finally 1 in the middle.  10 out of 20 shots on my 7i, 9, 6i & 8i all were toe today. Yesterday my first 8 balls were all toe on my 5i, 2Utility, 3Utility and 5 wood.   Yesterday I adjusted better and finished strong center ball striking. Today I moved closer to the center but still towards the toe. To me the Driver seams a little odd in the fact that I am consistently finding the center of the face.  Yesterday I was center to center low and today I was center to center high on the face.   Any ideas what to do to work on this would be appreciated One good thing about this, I will not be prematurely wearing out the groves of my irons
    • Shot 87 this morning, with 14 GIR/nGIR, 30 putts, and 1 penalty stroke. Looking at my card after the round I had a high event hole on each 9, for a total of +6  on those holes. Also had 3 poor pitch shots that landed short of the green, resulting in another attempted pitch, and if I had to guess, those cost me 3 strokes. Overall okay by my standards, as I work on my new feel.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Darkfrog
      Darkfrog
      (43 years old)
    2. Jrock817
      Jrock817
      (40 years old)
    3. Leonclum
      Leonclum
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...