Sign in to follow this  
iacas

2020 Women's PGA Championship at Aronimink

6 posts / 1092 viewsLast Reply

I always like to watch action on the great old time privates.

The conditions and the course are beating up the gals.....always nice to see.

Since 2015.....the PGA of America and KPMG have done a great job to get the ladies onto better tracks.....kudos....I went to Sahalee in 2016....the back 9 is so crazy good....I was also there in 2010 to watch the senators at the USSO. 

But a warning to everyone this week....keep your mute button handy....Paige MacKenzie's continuous giggling is so UNBEARBLE.

26 minutes ago, Mr22putt said:

But a warning to everyone this week....keep your mute button handy....Paige MacKenzie's continuous giggling is so UNBEARBLE.

I'm ambivalent on Paige. She's just starting out in doing this.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

18 hours ago, iacas said:

Paige has been in front of the cameras for a while...hired by GC in 2015 and started some booth work in 2018. We see more Paige this year, as we see less of Judy as she nears retirement and less travel for her because of Covid.

Paige is ok...she just needs to stop her continuous giggling...it's so obnoxious.....I use to like Paige as a player....I don't like Stupples...she talks too much.

TV media work is difficult.....they all make it seem somewhat easy.....but it's not to speak with a fluid cadence in front of a camera..

Dame Laura Davies would be a good replacement for Judy....but it's too much work for LD's liking.

Dottie Pepper would be ideal if GC could snipe her from CBS....but I believe there are still sore feelings in the women's golf community towards Pepper because of her "Chokin freakin dogs" comment at the 2007 Solheim Cup....IMO....Dottie would have made a great SC Captain.

Koepka doesn't like Paige.

"When you hear that annoying voice on TV and look up and see it's @paigegolf".

GettyImages-1155744938.jpg

Star golfer Brooks Koepka ripped Golf Channel announcer Paige Mackenzie for what she said about his recent Twitter post.

On 10/8/2020 at 5:53 PM, iacas said:

I know her...she’s a really cool lady so I’m ok with her...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this