IGNORED

Royal New Kent - VA Mini-Event - Nov 1st

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are approach shots  for Erik, Bill, John, and Jonny on Hole #18 John,   Bill, Jonny,  Erik,     

Let's not do this, please. You've clearly never seen @saevel25 on the first tee, after all. 😉 We all know "golf" and we all know that some of us will hit some good shots, all of us will hit some

Here's my first (final?) stab at groupings: Saturday @ Bedford Springs, 11:00: @iacas @Slim_Pivot @Divot Master Saturday @ Bedford Springs, 11:10: @Hardspoon

Posted Images

OK I dug out my 20-year old yardage book, I'll be studying it for the next 3 days (not really).  I'm really looking forward to this, a chance to play with  @saevel25, my Newport Cup teammate, and meet a new friend with @Divot Master.  And of course, a chance to see a few more old friends and meet some more new friends in the other groups.  Thanks to @GolfLug and @iacas for setting this all up.:beer:

• Upvote 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, iacas said:

Looking forward to it, too! The weather looks "okay" for this time of year. Dress in layers, folks, but really… 55-59° or so is pretty good.

So... earmuffs? 😜

3 hours ago, iacas said:

55-59° or so is pretty good.

What??? I had specifically asked for 70-74 deg!! Who is running that joint there? SMH..

If my phone wasn't broken I would make a few phone calls..😜

(edited)

We have an addition to the last group. Full house.

Hope no issues for anyone with cart double occupancy. 

Sunday @ Royal New Kent, 9:00:

1. @DaveP043
  2. @DaveP043's better half
  3. @saevel25
  4. @Divot Master

Sunday @ Royal New Kent, 9:10

1. @iacas
  2. @woodzie264
  3. @Hardspoon
  4. @billchao

Sunday @ Royal New Kent, 9:20

1. @GolfLug + wife (non-playing rider) (spoke to RNK pro-shop - no issues with 3 carts in this group) 
  2. @jsgolfer
  3. @davechen
  4. Offspring of @davechen 
Edited by GolfLug
  • Like 2

• Administrator

Saturday @ Bedford Springs, 11:10:

1. @iacas
  2. @Slim_Pivot
  3. @Divot Master

Saturday @ Bedford Springs, 11:20:

1. @Hardspoon
  2. Jake Caldwell
  3. @saevel25

Sunday @ Royal New Kent, 9:00:

1. @DaveP043
  2. @DaveP043's better half
  3. @saevel25
  4. @Divot Master

Sunday @ Royal New Kent, 9:10

1. @iacas
  2. @woodzie264
  3. @Hardspoon
  4. @billchao

Sunday @ Royal New Kent, 9:20

1. @GolfLug + wife (non-playing rider)
  2. @jsgolfer
  3. @davechen
  4. Offspring of @davechen
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

image-3-4-20-at-11-41-am_orig.jpg

Here at The Trojan Grill we take pride in the quality of the ingredients used in...

After the round a few of us planning to do late lunch. Y'all welcome to join.

10 hours ago, Divot Master said:

Four ingredients for a perfect golf day; cold, breezy, soggy, and plugged!

More of the same tomorrow?

You must have some Scottish in you.. lol!

• iacas unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.