IGNORED

Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven "S" Putter

• Administrator

I think the "S" may have the stroke lab shaft.

putters-2019-seven-s-stroke-lab____1.png

The Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven S Putter is a toe hang mallet designed with our multi-material Stroke Lab shaft, weighted alignment fangs, an S-neck hosel and a White Hot Microhinge face insert.

Those are two links.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They both have the Stroke Lab shaft - the non-S has a double-bend shaft, the S has a hosel.

I think the lighting on those pictures is weird. On both of them, the portion of the shaft closest to the head is steel, but they look black in those pictures (especially the non-S picture). 

(Source: I have the S.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She actually mentions the other thing I forgot - non-S is face balanced, S has a little bit of toe hang. 

If you are looking for a Stroke Lab 7, I have one I would sell you. Literally used one time on course. It's a 34 with the oversize grip.

1 minute ago, luisfernandezgolfer said:

I'm looking for 35 but just curious, can I see it? how much and why are you selling it?

I will take a picture. I have modified it slightly in that I put a brushed nickel finish on the steel section of the stroke lab shaft. Every other part of that club is matte finished and that bright chrome was distracting in my opinion.

I got it like new from Callaway Pre Owned for like $130. I occasionally forget that no matter how much I might want to, I can't use a mallet style head. Would do $90 shipped to FL.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • My son and I went to St. Andrew's in July 2017 for 8 days.  We played New, Jubilee, Eden and Castle and Duke's along with the Old Course after getting up at 4AM and standing in line for the lottery.  We were 25th and 26th in the Old Course lottery which I remember well and we didn't get a tee time until around 4:30 in the afternoon. This I also remember because I sent an email to the people I work with and had them go on the St. Andrews Links Webcam to watch us on the first tee.  Also we were paired with a father and son who lived 2 hours south of our home and we actually had a mutual friend which was great.  But back to the issue of the golf bag.  My son carried his school bag for all 7 rounds we played and I used a push cart (trolley) at all the courses with my hoofer bag.  Our foursome had a forecaddie at the Old Course because as we teed off so late in the day all the caddies were either on the course or finished looping for the day and went home.  So what we found was having the smaller bag was better for the golf but not as safe for the shipping.  Get a good sturdy airline travel bag and you will be OK.
    • I will be Ohio next month for work, how early does the season start there?
    • Day 3 - broke it into 2 morning session & evening session Morning - worked on take away - Covid Day 1 drill, straight soft trail arm, weight 60/60/100 for irons did 10 to 20 drills slow motion with 6i with no ball striking.  Then I finished up with my 6i hitting 20 balls doing these drills at about 1/4 to 1/2 back swing.  Focused on all of the above with final emphasis of getting my hips thru and 100% on my left leg after the swing is done. Evening Session -  Warmed up with GF and 20 Multi swings, stretching Did the above drills to start then proceeded into full swing contact. Worked on my Driver, 5w, 2u, 3u, 5i and hit 40 balls. Finished up with GF added in left hand swinging today 20, left, 20 back and forth baseball and 20 right handed.  All GF work was +5 from yesterday. Enjoyed the session  
    • I don't feel like anything I've said contradicts any of your points here.  It would have to start small.  So small that there would be enough sponsorship/prize money to make it worth it for maybe 4 of these guys to show up to an exhibition match.  And once (if) it gains some traction, some prestige, and the fun of an event like this is marketed correctly, it could grow from there. Obviously you don't like this idea.  So what is more realistic... something like a small independent event that may or may not grow, or the President's Cup altering its format to make it a mixed gender event?  Or is your position that mixed gender events will/should never happen?
    • I can't think of many things less cyclical than Asian players dominating more and more since Se Ri Pak.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Aynfan
      Aynfan
      (153 years old)
    2. DDBowdoin
      DDBowdoin
      (36 years old)
    3. drw72
      drw72
      (49 years old)
    4. jest
      jest
      (68 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...