Twists

Ultra-Light High-Launching Shafts? (Driver, Fairway, Hybrids)

1 post / 167 viewsLast Reply

I'm looking at ultra-light options for moderate swing speed, not only for driver, but also fairway and hybrids. Grand Bassara Beta comes to mind for the driver, but there must be some other options as well?

Does anyone know more about the Mizuno Platinum MFusion shafts? They seem to be very light.

Or can anyone recommend a website with comparisons of the different options in the market?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • I get it. Didn't go do a fitting. I ordered the clubs with the same specs from my last fitting. Only thing I changed was going from Project X LZ 5.5 to Accura I80 stiff shafts.
    • Use the 2MP camera and just record separate swings. Everyone does. No need to record the same swing - your swing is pretty much the same every time.
    • My travels were to driving to Northern Michigan. Garland (Lewiston, MI) in July was originally planed for May but was pushed back.  Nice thing was they let us keep the “Early Bird” rate.  This was shen I got my 1st Ace 😃. Then went to Treetops (Gaylord, MI) in September.   Both trips involved masks & social distancing but were good, enjoyable trips. The breakfast buffets were cancelled but not a big deal.
    • Good and sad tales, kind of understand that. So I left Oahu that had high concerns of controlling it to an Island that had yet to get 1 case.  All was well until Wednesday 4 popped positive, Thursday 38 and today Friday 60 something. I was tested and none in my circle including an 85 year old woman has had any issues.  So the governor/mayor answer is a lockdown. How do you lockdown an island where the population is but a postage stamp on the entire island? No worries, I plan on golfing next week. I got to log a few more birdies on the 2020 birdie challenge. Aloha, iSank
    • What's the minimum camera quality will you guys consider watching? The rear camera for my phone is 2MP and the front camera is 0.3 MP. I only have one camera and a tripod, so I can't record the side and behind at the same time. Is that OK?
  • TST Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. Covert
      Covert
      (77 years old)
    2. Landonhux
      Landonhux
      (20 years old)
    3. opie
      opie
      (43 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...