• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Water?!  According to tournaments on TV they don't call it water anymore.  It's a "penalty area".  When I become dehydrated I always go for a glass of penalty area.
    • Have you seen these?
    • So, I had been thinking about one of these after watching some videos of it.  I've been struggling with contact, and it's really been messing with my mind.  When I would hit balls, I would hit a great shot, and then follow it up with a shank or skulled shot.  I started to feel like Charles Barkley in my downswing. While noodling around on Facebook Marketplace, I ran across someone selling one in a package of golf stuff for $20.00.  I got the Smart Ball, plus a small turf mat with a couple of rubber tees, as well as a third that holds an actual tee, a Ziploc bag full of assorted tees, ball markers, and divot tools (as well as a small bottle of nail polish 😕), a Smart Glove to help me with flipping, a set of alignment sticks, and a shag-bag full of balls. I used the Smart Ball (with my old Tour Striker club) and really felt a lot more connected through my swing.  It really helped me to get through the impact zone with authority, and make much crisper contact.  I will keep using this, and highly recommend it.
    • A neighbor just gave us some AlmostGolf balls, and wow are they great.  Solid off the clubface, and they travel a lot farther than the Callaway balls I have been using.  I got a new pack of the Callaways for Christmas, and they feel a lot lighter than the older ones, so they sort of balloon in the wind and don't travel nearly as far. I took my 58° wedge and was hitting the AlmostGolf balls as far as I hit the Callaway balls with my 9 iron.  I am going to protect these with my life.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. ChazzUK
      ChazzUK
      (29 years old)
    2. dhw1500
      dhw1500
      (22 years old)
    3. Gaylord P
      Gaylord P
      (75 years old)
    4. manoj
      manoj
      (34 years old)
    5. Pendragon
      Pendragon
      (75 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...