• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 12 - went to range for first time in a good while & worked on my PP, straighter right/trail elbow; completed the associated challenge; seeing some improvements with it in the MySwing thread. 
    • I have a friend who is very consistent, down the middle, sufficient distance, 50ish.  He shoots in the mid to high 70's.  I brought up the Spieth article yesterday while playing.  He said he is the same... knows nothing about the intricacies of the golf swing.  He is self-taught and just plays.  Never thinks about his swing.  I love that innocence.  
    • I enjoyed the first part. It was interesting to see the videos of him with Dina. It was nice to see him as average kid with his friemds.  Wasnt too much of what isnt already known. Now I think I will be in the minority here but I honestly dont care about his cheating. Im actually amazed he could play golf at that high of a level, be in a marriage, and have all that side action all at the same time. I can barely keep a very poor round together let alone all 3 of those. 
    • Hi all,  recently purchased a ping heppler pp59 but after a month i still prefer my old putter 🤦🏻‍♂️Does anybody know if it is possible to have it cut down for my 10 year old lad but keep the adjustability so he can lengthen it as he grows??!    cheers 
    • Let us know how it goes.  Especially let us know your feelings (physical and mental) after your 2nd shot.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. MrTom
      MrTom
      (37 years old)
    2. Neil BRIGGS
      Neil BRIGGS
      (62 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...