• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator
4 hours ago, saevel25 said:

I joined, should be getting the whoop sometime this week or early next week.

I'm glad you're in. You didn't want to wait until Friday for the deal?

If you're starting off with the 18 months (which is under $300), it doesn't matter I guess.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 minutes ago, iacas said:

If you're starting off with the 18 months (which is under $300), it doesn't matter I guess.

No, I just did the deal you offered. The $30 off for 6 months. 

26 minutes ago, iacas said:

I just emailed them seeing if they can change my choice. 😊

On 11/3/2020 at 5:03 PM, iacas said:

I've set up a "team" so we can all compete against each other. It's called "Sand Trappers" and you can join the group by searching that name or by using the group code: COMM-715C51.

Joined!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

Well, I am glad I can confirm my sleep efficiency is good. I scored a 91% with my Oura Ring and a 95% with the Whoop. Both show over 1-1.5 hours of deep sleep over a total of 7 hours of sleep. 

How is your recovery? Or do you have a few more days to calibrate that?

On 11/28/2020 at 5:34 PM, saevel25 said:

I didn't get the bicep strap. The strap for the wrist is very comfortable. If I don't pay attention to it, for the most part I don't even notice I am wearing it. Way better than my Fitbit I use to have. 

The only thing I noticed about the wrist strap is that it dried my skin out really bad right there. I believe it was from sweating during workouts and what not but it dried it out bad. I moved it to the bicep and really never have a clue I am wearing it except when taking my shirt on and off.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, TN94z said:

The only thing I noticed about the wrist strap is that it dried my skin out really bad right there. I believe it was from sweating during workouts and what not but it dried it out bad. I moved it to the bicep and really never have a clue I am wearing it except when taking my shirt on and off.

Yeah I don't notice it even then, really. The time I notice it the most is once every 5-6 days when I have to put the battery on it for half an hour… and I'm wearing a sweatshirt. 🙂

I need to read up on how to improve my numbers. So far, I have just been watching the numbers to see the trends. My recovery today was 78% and I believe that is the highest it has been.

• iacas changed the title to TST Whoop Group