• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I applaud this for the simple reason that there has to come a time when people are called out for who they really are - even though  in this case the perpetrator proudly demands that we know what he is -  despite gentle and not so gentle prodding with regard to at most getting a simple education and at the least showing the capacity for understanding simple concepts that one assumes most of us share, but sadly, don't. It's one thing to be belligerent, crude, crass, grumpy and just plain dumb, but to be so wilfully and proudly out of touch is something else. To essentially mock a movement that is designed to create inclusivity and recognise an ugly history and see it as a joke is about as low as it gets. Now more than ever, this sort of mentality needs to be called out.  Rant over.    
    • Thanks for the update.
    • Progress. Same feels as last week. - Dual IR arms at setup and during swing- Left leg feels "taller" and almost like I'm maintaining my anterior tilt in the pelvis so my "green line" stays through my left leg and behind me.- Backswing feels longer (time wise)- Create a stretch or length from my left foot to my right hand without elevating the rib cage (maintain distance from bottom of cage to top of pelvis) - Sternum stays pointed right as I transition, right inside ankle done stays above left- Pull back with lower left ribs to create more space for the club to pitch out.      55 yard pitches with my 54 and then some standard pitches.  
    • Think that makes a lot of sense feel wise with how the club sits in the hand/fingers and the direction you're moving the club.
    • @Billy Z joins the list of the departed. Addition via subtraction. The reasons are obvious if you paid any attention to his posts. And his last post managed to reach a new level of stupid.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Armando Araujo
      Armando Araujo
      (46 years old)
    2. chris3putt
      chris3putt
      (54 years old)
    3. CrazyHorsePete
      CrazyHorsePete
      (34 years old)
    4. DHak20
      DHak20
      (44 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...