IGNORED

• iacas changed the title to New Member
50 minutes ago, RamonRapaz said:

thanks a lot. I hope you'll forgive my English.

Welcome to TST! So what’s your story? Years ago I traveled to Spain. Visited Madrid, Barcelona of course but really enjoyed Sevilla and Cordoba as well. Beautiful country to say the least! Cheers.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hi, Vinsk. If you come back in Spain, and you are looking for culture, you must visit Salamanca and Toledo. If you are looking for golf Cadiz and Malaga.

I live in Gijón, in the north. In less than 11 minutes there are 3 golf courses, I am sure nothing compare  with Orlando.

I am 83, but I used to play everdyday, but weekend. The weenend is for family. I say "used to play" because now, with the Corona, the courses are closed.

5 hours ago, RamonRapaz said:

Hi, Vinsk. If you come back in Spain, and you are looking for culture, you must visit Salamanca and Toledo. If you are looking for golf Cadiz and Malaga.

I live in Gijón, in the north. In less than 11 minutes there are 3 golf courses, I am sure nothing compare  with Orlando.

I am 83, but I used to play everdyday, but weekend. The weenend is for family. I say "used to play" because now, with the Corona, the courses are closed.

83...I give you the highest regards. Yes I plan to return to Spain one day! Thanks for the tips!

21 hours ago, RamonRapaz said:

Here Ramon, from Spain.

Hola!  Welcome aboard! I typically visit Valencia for work a couple of times a year.  Beautiful country!

Hola senor! Hablo espanol un poco. Tres anos en la escuela.

It has been too many years since I took a class or used my knowledge of Spanish tho. Welcome to the group. Lots of good conversation. If you need advice or tips plenty of folks willing to give you a hand. Enjoy!

Edited by Dunit507