• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • By the way, I'm not doubting your results. I'm just curious how you know it's 16 yards? and if you were fit for the old gamer because I'm wondering if and when that kind of a jump in yardage could be available to the rest of us. 
    • Sorry, didn't realize there was 40 something pages on this. I vote no also.  I've always thought it was weird to even suggest that it should be. I mean where does it all end? What's next? If a ball takes an odd bounce are we going to move it to "where it would have been if not for the odd bounce?"
    • To me a "D" wedge is when I pop my driver straight up.
    • 10 years ago I tried a new driver on demo day at the range.  Seemed to be crushing it.  Bought it and gained 20-25 yards over the old driver which was 6 years old.  Yes Typhoon, it was exhilarating and DeChambeau-empowering to hit from forward spots I'd never played from before. Nearly 50 PGA Touring pros began playing the same driver that same year.  Guess they noticed the extra distance I was getting.  😁
    • Day 61 (Mar 08, 2021) - Today was "bounce" back Monday.  Got in the yard, temps in the 50's and worked the bounce of the 58 wedge.  Again using the sawhorses as the target zone.  Went two methods - pitching it short using the bounce to get the ball "near" and letting it roll through the leg gates, second - a little tougher - pitching it over the sawhorse but landing before the hole to roll in.  The horse is set about 6' out so there is room to land and roll.  Was a lot of fun and makes working the bounce a real challenge to get the proper flight.  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Andy B
      Andy B
      (58 years old)
    2. Dsavin
      Dsavin
      (35 years old)
    3. Jonh
      Jonh
      (27 years old)
    4. marksgd
      marksgd
      (57 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...