• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Thanks for the video Adam - really neat to see.    Can I ask TST hive mind a few honest, but basic, naïve, and ignorant questions...   When it comes to lie angle, how much does how you set-up to the ball change things?  For a given club, wouldn't the lie angles change as you get closer to your body or farther from the body?   (And those changes might change how tall/bent you stand at address too?)   When a skilled golfer grabs someone else's clubs and hits them well, the lie angle might be off, but are they intuitively (or explicitly) able to adjust via the set up?    How much should we adjust our set-up to our clubs? How much should we adjust our clubs to our set up?   (Apologies if these Qs have been addressed elsewhere! I'm curious because I suspect that some of my inconsistency comes from an inconsistent set up. ...and I've never done an iron fitting / looked at lie angle before, but I have played around with setting up closer to / farther from the ball.)  
    • I'm playing tomorrow night.   I'll take pictures of the area I believe he is hitting.    He's a low handicap player with a high swing speed.
    • And he split 6 balls??
    • Do they still use "demand" as one of their metrics?
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Alex Bret
      Alex Bret
      (31 years old)
    2. Byeinstein
      Byeinstein
      (36 years old)
    3. casparlee
      casparlee
      (31 years old)
    4. ClubPro28
      ClubPro28
      (41 years old)
    5. Gregglink
      Gregglink
      (47 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...