• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Welcome to TST. Many of us have gone through a similar journey as you. I enjoyed all the lows and all the highs. Have fun!
    • Alice Cooper got some demons under control by playing a lot of golf, maybe it will work for Manziel?  I don't think he'll make the PGA Tour.  Best he can hope for is a DQ from a KFC Tour event, thus following in Jerry Rice's footsteps. 
    • Day 10.  Rain outside meant I couldn't do the speed sticks, so I had to make due with 8-iron and 6-irons, as per usual, off the mat, into the net, while indoors.  Two sessions of about half a dozen balls each (and about as many minutes each time).
    • That happens all the time time to me. Having such a powerful swing destroys golf balls.  Back in The real world, the only time I see damage like that is frOm a lawn mower. 
    • Lesson today. Worked on a few minor backswing things and then transition priority piece. The gist of it was MORE PALMAR FLEXION. Also tried some different feels for getting re-centered over the ball at impact. The feel of moving my head toward target slightly seemed to work best. Feels odd, but much improved “covering the ball” on film.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Alex Bret
      Alex Bret
      (31 years old)
    2. Byeinstein
      Byeinstein
      (36 years old)
    3. casparlee
      casparlee
      (31 years old)
    4. ClubPro28
      ClubPro28
      (41 years old)
    5. Gregglink
      Gregglink
      (47 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...